Favortie singer(s)?

Ok here are my favorite's

Jaci velasquez:
b_velasquez.jpg

Rachel Lampa:
rachel.jpg

Kelly Clarkson. Truly amazing. Ever since I got her CD, I rarely ever listened to the radio.

Gosh, can I narrow it to just one? Right now I'd say Jeff Buckley. But then there's Neil Young, and Bono, and Jason Molina . . .

Unless you listen to or know some country singers, you'll know who I'm talking about. The Wilkinsons (the girl in the group is so special to me in a lot of ways)--they are my absolute favorite, Martina McBride, Chely Wright, Lila McCann, Jessica Andrews, Shania Twain, Lee Ann Womack, Faith Hill, Carolyn Dawn Johnson, Brad Paisley, Alan Jackson and many more.

Outside of country, I like The Beatles, Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson.

DC Talk
Kendall Payne
Superchic(k)
Michelle Branch
Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies
MxPx
Creed
Norah Jones
Faith Hill
Tim McGraw
Garth Brooks...............I have a very wide variety of tastes.

That's a tough one..hmm?
i'm into pretty much any kind of music, but favs for right now are probably OLP, Creed, and Dashboard Confessionals..among many many others :D

ok here's my list:

Steps, H & Claire, A*Teens, and S Club (7) are the groups that I listen to the most. other bands i only listen to some of their songs.

My favourite singer of the day [since it changes so often] is Delta Goodrem. She's on a television show here and even though she's a pop singer she has a really pretty voice. :smiley:

i have too many favorite singers to type down but some of them are avril, good charlotte, gwen stefani ( she ha an amazing voice!) and a lot, lot, lot, lot more!~lol~

Back