Favortie singer(s)?

my fave singers: ( i think i'm thinking more along the lines of singer-songwriters, but whatever)

-Dar Williams (of course)
-Ani Difranco (of course)
-Jess Klein
-John Mayer
-Tegan and Sara (anyone heard of them? you guys of any age would REALLY dig them...anything on their "this business of art" album is a good place to start)
-Jeff Buckley
-Patty Griffin
-Ben Harper
-Jack Johnson
-Steve Earle
-Jonatha Brooke

syd4747 said:
DC Talk
Kendall Payne
Superchic(k)
Michelle Branch
Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies
MxPx
Creed
Norah Jones
Faith Hill
Tim McGraw
Garth Brooks...............I have a very wide variety of tastes.
I Love Norah jones. I always turn her cd on at the end of a hard day :smiley:

just bringing this back up, i think norah's a good singer, but avril doesnt sound that good live, i also think delta goodrem's a good singer too!

yeah, i know, i like all her songs on her cd too, she sounds great on that, but i suppose if she practises doing live stuff, she might sound better, but hey i guess she's just starting out right?

Dave Matthews is awesome. I can't wait till March 29th. i get to be an usher for the dave and tim reynolds show. I love Norah jones. JOhn mayer is good. I like a variety of stuff. I would pay anything to be in Keith Urban's Raining on Sunday video

i agree with you guys - avril lavigne's got great stuff but she's a TERRIBLE live performer. makes you kind of wonder if that's even her voice on the cd, doesn't it? -_-

but my favorites are norah jones, john mayer, sarah mclachlan (the goddess of lilith fair), alanis morrisette, loreena mckennitt, enya, save ferris, and lifehouse. dido's great too. :smiley:

there's just so many, like right now, im listening to alicia keys, but i also like norah jones, john mayor (i seriously had no idea he was only 16, i thought he was in his 20's) avril lavigne (on her cd that is)...much more..

I like Jaci Velasquez, Rachel Lampa, Phil Collins, Celine Dion, Josh Groban, etc... As far as bands go, I LOVE DC Talk (I listen to their CD Intermission every day), some Petra, and a bunch of others (I love t.a.t.u. and "All the Things She Said")...

Yeah, i agree with Michelle Branch, i love her song Goodbye to You.

Also like Gwen Stefani and Norah Jones. i haven't got Avril Lavinge's album yet, must be one of the only people who hasn't got it!!!

Back