Favourite Character

Valentino

Scout
The characters are different than the show, but there are some similarities between them and some make a few appearances. Glenn for example is in the first chapter of the game, and Hershel is there too. Lily kind of reminds me of Andrea.

My favourites are Clementine and Lee though =p

I only played the first episode so im not familiar with the characters but i know clementine and i like here hiding in the tree house is smart.

It's a sad ending but that hardly gives anything away :P I'm sure you'll enjoy it haha.

There's no real happy ending to a zombie apocalypse is there? XD

Valentino said:
I really hope season 2 will involve Clementine some how.
I'm hoping for that as well. I'm pretty sure that the season 2 will continue the story (SPOILER AHEAD) since Clementine sees couple of people in the distance at the very end of the game.

Valentino said:
Yep :P I wonder if that's Omid and Crysta.
I'm kinda skeptical. To me it looked like two males, but I just got back from scavenging the fridge for food (I thought that the game is done with animations :P) so I hardly saw that part of the animation (will replay the episodes on new years eve - nothing better to do :D).

I just rewatched the last bit on YouTube and it's super hard to make out. I mean it'd be nice to know what happened to them, but new characters are always interesting =]

Valentino said:
I just rewatched the last bit on YouTube and it's super hard to make out. I mean it'd be nice to know what happened to them, but new characters are always interesting =]
True. However, personally I'd prefer if the first season (SPOILER AHEAD) wouldn't end with Lee turning or being shot by Clementine. He was the second most interesting character in games for me (first is Ezio Auditore da Firence).

I liked the ending, was super intense and very memorable. Any ideas on how else they could have done it? Lee and Clementine just surviving and that's it?

Valentino said:
I liked the ending, was super intense and very memorable. Any ideas on how else they could have done it? Lee and Clementine just surviving and that's it?
Don't get me wrong, I loved the ending. However I still (SPOILER AHEAD) hoped that Lee would survive, specially after I chopped his freakin' hand off (one of the decisions that I personally probably wouldn't go through even though it was my "personal decisions" playthrough :P)

Back