Favourite Character

I don't really go out of my way to watch it, but sometimes it's just there when I flick to the channel. I would say that Stewie has to be my favourite.. he reminds me of my son and an online friend.. all at the same time LOL

Man, I'm stuck between Peter, Stewie and Brian. I guess Stewie and Brian are my favorite couple in the show, as in troublemakers, while Peter may be my favorite single character. His randomness always makes me smile.

My favorite right now would have to be Brain. He has some awesome comments and his constant fighting with Stewie makes him that much more awesome. He really goes the extra mile to be funny. :smiley:

Mine would have to be Herbert, the old man that loves Chris. He randomly appears in episodes and no one even seems to notice how much of a pedophile he really is. Also when you see him with his dog Jesse it's just funny as his dog pulls himself around on the ground.

I like Stewie. Stewie is the youngest child of Peter and Lois Griffin. His acting is too good. I like him very muchhhh....

Mine has to be Quagmire because of his pervertedness and his 'Giggidy Giggidy'. Especially love the episode about him taking Louis instead of Peter. Saying this, I don't really like Herbert, he's a bit tooo creepy with his perving.

Back