Favourite episode.

oo i dont know this is a tough one for me!
either colorblind bc it had such a great story in it, getaway for obvious reasons(im a shipper!lol) or ATY becuase that was just an amazing episode and now i have added a dark turn bc wow, that was a great episode!lol

I don't really know the names of the episodes but I know what they were about. So the episode that stood out the most to me even though they were all really good would have to be the one when Francie gets killed at the end and I think at the beginning of the episode Jennifer Garner put on the red and black lingerie in the plane.

too hard to say...lately it seems like each is better than the last...but Phase 1, Page 47 and Passage 1 are probably my top 3

The Pasage Part 2 because of the whole family with the machine gun's scene...HOLY felgercarb!! that was soooo cool!

And The Box episodes...those were sweet!

i didnt really like the box episodes, but i loved the passage episodes! those were really good and now i am giong to add truth takes time too!

uhh i think either phase one or double agent..phase one for the kiss but double agent for the oven line.....hehe

Omg!!!! How can I choose???? Every single one is awesome......I would have to say it's a tie between Phase One(cause they finally kissed!!!!! :woot: ) and Double Agent(cause they finally did it!!!!! :woot: ).

I have just watched this episode today, and now I love it. It's name, is the Box (Part 1). (You just gotta love Quentin Tarantino's acting.)
kylo4

ATY, the getaway and Phase one.
they all were amazing episodes and made changeson the characters lives.
and they all had greatlines and very shippy scenes.
the scene on the train station on aATY is one of my favs.

Now I'd really like to know what everybody's favourite episode was of the First Season, Second Season, and so far, the Third Season.
Nuff Said!
kylo4

hmm i came in second season, so for second it would be phase one, AC/DC + jennifer garner always good :smiley: and fighting too! third, hmm most likly The two, because syd realy told off vaughn or just last epsode only because i like syd's dress :smiley:

mine would have to be phase one from season 2 and reunion from season 3 cause this is actually the first episode with a whole lot of action from season 3..but i don't have a favorite in season 1

Truth Be Told. Definitely. You get so much information in this episode, and when Syd walks into SD-6 to "No Man's Woman", that's one of my fav. Alias scenes of all time.

Back