Favourite episode.

any episode with Jack and Irina--or the Spy Family together.

but if I had to pick just 1, it would have to be the pilot/first episode.

Because all it took was that episode to get me hooked.

Sydney Bristow. Red Wig. Creepy Sloane. Tormented Jack. Torture. Murder. Espionage. Love. Betrayal. Deceit. Lies. Truth. Pain. Double Lives.

...just some of the things that got me lovin' Alias. :sly:

Season one Almost thirty years, Truth be told, so it begins, the confession, the box part 1 and 2, Q & A. Season two Phase one and others forgot the name's ACDC Back in black oh yeah!!! Season three the two love the outfit the car and the car she blow's up.

omi i loved that ep were they (syd, jack and irina) were a spy family!!! or the 2 eps cause they were stuck together back to back... ok.... nxt thing.....lol
uuuuuummmmmmmmmm
i love it wen there on the train getting ready fore there jump and jack and irina are talking bout the TOASTER and then they get into a fight about who's jumping 1st!
lol
jess
:smiley:

Season 1: Parity
Season 2: The Telling
Season 3: A Missing Link (but it will probably be replaced by The Nemesis after it airs as it has Syd/Evil Francie Round 2 Fight on it)...

Hey alias_freak69:

Yes, Alison "Evil Francie" Doren is back on Alias 3.6 "The Nemesis", which I think should be called something else as Anna Espinosa was Syd's original nemesis...

Manuel

sorry im in aussie and i have no idea wat u r onabout apart now i get wat ELF'S real name is (evil francie)
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
jess
!!irina rox!!
:smiley::lol: :smiley:

omi i loved that ep were they (syd, jack and irina) were a spy family!!! or the 2 eps cause they were stuck together back to back... ok.... nxt thing.....lol
uuuuuummmmmmmmmm
i love it wen there on the train getting ready fore there jump and jack and irina are talking bout the TOASTER and then they get into a fight about who's jumping 1st!

yeah...and there when irina gives jack that huge kiss [fake] and syd keeps popping her gum. lol....
and phase one .duh.

vaughn
i swear im gonna kill this guy

I looooved all the episodes in Season1 like whoa!! But i would have to say that one of my favorites is Colorblind.
I looove John Hannah, he is an awesome actor...and the plot was really really interesting.
I dunno it just really got me hooked on ALIAS!!

*allis*

Back