Favourite Episodes

I was looking around the charmed forum and found that there was no thread about peoples favourite episodes. I mean there is threads about favourite powers and sisters so I thought this would be a good idea.
Personally I think I love just about every episode. My favourites are The truth is out there and it hurts - when Piper and Leo finally share thier first kiss, Love hurts - when Piper finds out Leo is a whitelighter, P3 H20 - where they find out about thier moms death, Power outage - where they all have that huge arguement, Sluething with the enemy - when Phoebe 'kills' Cole, Happily ever after - with all the fairy tales coming to life, The Cenntenial episode - where Cole dies again! and The courtship of Wyatts father.
Ok so I have alot of favourite episodes. There are just soo many to choose from!
What about everyone else? What are your favourite episodes?

You are right we needed a spot for favorite episodes. Like you said their are just too many to chose from but my favorite is "Love Hurts" it was so sad but at the same time you felt a lot of emotion between Piper and Leo. Which I think are the cutest couple in the world. I hated it when they called it off.

Oh! I have tons...just to name a few, though, in no specific order:

-"Something Wicca This Way Goes?"
-"Witchness Protection"
-"Styx Feet Under"
-"Charmed and Dangerous"
-"All Hell Breaks Loose"
-"Mortality Bites"
-"It's a Bad, Bad World" Pt. 1 and 2
-"Valhalley of the Dolls" Pt. 1 and 2

My favorite season has to be season 7, though.

Oh I love Vahlalley of the Dolls. Probably cuz that's when Chris comes in, I also love, Something Wicca this Way Comes. It has such a cool name too, but does anyone know the ep. where Prue dies? I always forget and that is like the one ep. I can't seem to catch on tnt.

secretagent03 said:
Oh I love Vahlalley of the Dolls. Probably cuz that's when Chris comes in, I also love, Something Wicca this Way Comes.  It has such a cool name too, but does anyone know the ep. where Prue dies?  I always forget and that is like the one ep. I can't seem to catch on tnt.
[post="1457152"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

3.22 "All Hell Breaks Loose." ;) Probably the best Charmed episode to date. It's so well written, shocking, and definintely has superior acting. Great, great episode.

I really liked 4.01/4.02 Charmed Again Part 1 and 2. Great Episodes. Almost like a new Pilot, because Paige brought some freshness into the show (Not that I don't liked Prue. I liked her), but with Paige it was like having a new show on screen. (y)

Also great was 3.15 Just Harried, the episode were Leo and Piper finally married. :love:

My favorite is the episode where Piper has Wyatt. It's called Special Delivery or The Day Magic Died, depending on where it aired. I love this episode so much! I mean, Piper and Leo had been trying so hard to have a baby, and they finally did in this epi! It's so amazing!

my favourite episode is mortality bites!!!!!!! its wkd and i luv seein the sisters in the future espacially prue with blonde hair!! its a great episode!!!!

ooo Christ crossed was Awesome...

But I just saw the series final, I thought that was really cute..., but then again that sthe only ep of season 7 and 8 so I don't know...

But I liked the story line for season 6...

Back