Favourite Jack quote

When he tells Vaughn "you're the one that married her" or something like that. What most of us probably wanted to say to Vaughn as well. :rolleyes:

Liked most of his cryptic comments to Vaughn.
"Ours is a risky business." :D

I can't remember the episode name, but the line comes from an episode where Vaughn wants to pull Sydney out of park because they think she has been made by SD-6.

Vaughn wants to pull her out, but Jack knows its a set up by SD-6. They are arguing when Jack finally says to Vaughn, "Why am I even talking to you?"

There are so many!!!!

The first : Welcome to the family!

The last : for the record, I can go trough this alone. hé!hé!hé! :angelic:

I cannot remember Jack saying "I DO eat" What's wrong with me?? Someone please refresh my memory - what context was it used in?

In one of the episodes, I'll try and find out which one, Jack is sitting on the edge of Sydney's desk and asks her if she has had dinner yet. She does not reply, then he says, "I do eat, you know."
I'll try and find the exact episode and let you know. It was the ending scene.
They get up and walk away together. Jack puts his arm around Sydney's shoulder as they walk.

I love jack! he is awesome! but i will try to narrow them down ...

For the record, I can go through this alone

I have no desire to blow your head off or ruin your paint job but i will do both unless you tell me what I want to know.

I dunno if anyone said this but I loved it when he said, "Maybe it was an e-vite. I don't read e-vites." (Not sure if that's right)

:lol:

Did anyone say the on that went

Jack: Personally I would have found it anti-climactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon of ultimate power you found a revelation you could have acquired from a fortune cookie.

Let me be clear about something. Firstly, this necklace is layered with C4. If you try to remove it while its on, itll break the circuit and it will detonate. Secondly, if i believe that at any moment you are trying to escape or sabotage us, i will activate this remote trigger and blow your head off myself.

Tee. Hee. Hee. Go SpyDaddy!

While it's not a quote, I love his response to Marshall's marriage proposal. That's classic Jack.

"Welcome to the family!" - That was perfect.
"Give me the codes to disarm both bombs or we do that all over again." - Jack quotes are best when coupled with intense SpyDaddy actions.

Question: When did he say "Freakin nightmare...I'm new, I'm not NEW."? I don't remember that one.

He said that in Breaking Point when he was serviceman Jack. That was such a cool episode with Jack and Sloane. They really need to go on some missions together.

Oh that's right! I love that one! His accent was great. I agree about pairing Jack and Sloane up for a mission. They did a great job on that one.

StAgEpRiNcEsS said:
Let me be clear about something. Firstly, this necklace is layered with C4. If you try to remove it while its on, itll break the circuit and it will detonate. Secondly, if i believe that at any moment you are trying to escape or sabotage us, i will activate this remote trigger and blow your head off myself.
Tee. Hee. Hee. Go SpyDaddy!
[post="1225283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hee!! What a great scene. Even when he was threatening her, I still felt the sexual tension in that scene. Damn I miss J/I :(

God, spydaddy has all the good quotes.

Here's one no one has said yet:

In "The Enemy Walks In" Syd and Jack are discussing what to do about SD-6 and Jack looks over at Will and says, "You're going to have a hard time."

:lol: :lol: It's all in VG's expression.

tippinlover said:
Hee!!  What a great scene.  Even when he was threatening her, I still felt the sexual tension in that scene.  Damn I miss J/I :(
[post="1229257"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I miss them too. It was great while it lasted. :cry:

Back