Favourite Jack quote

Hmmm there are so many great Jack Bristow quotes that I like but here are a few:

Jack: "Legally he's right.....ethically, he's an ass

Jack: "I do eat you know"

Richter: "Derevko is a great woman!"
Jack: "Morphine's not bad either!"

Jack: "Marshall, in English please!"

That character is just so great and Victor Garber sure does a great job... always a pleasure to watch him.

_ The whole Jack&Danny conversation on the phone.
_Personally I would have found it anti-climactic that after expecting to assemble a weapon pf ultimate power you found a revelation you could have acquired from a fortune cookie.
_Only during surgery.
_Toaster conversation
_Sydney can be very stubborn, no wonder where she got that from..
_Miss you, too.
_I do eat you know.
_There's only one way for you to get an idea about my nocturnal habits, but somehow I think we'd both prefer the torture.
_Do I have visions of Lauren?
_You report this conversation, you'll never wear a hat again.
_You're right, I'm not going to help you. Since this is the last conversation we will ever have I want to make this perfectly clear. What you have done to my daughter is nothing compared to what I will do when I find yours.
_Well then we're screwed, not an unfamiliar situation.
_He'll talk to me.

JACK: Sydney Bristow, my daughter... has come to believe that when I look at her, I see the embodiment of all my flaws. And this afternoon when I learned that she may have been exposed to a life-threatening disease, I realized that she might die believing that. But nothing could be further from the truth. When I look at her, when I look at the little girl who raised herself to become one of the most extraordinary human beings and one of the finest agents I've ever had the privilege of knowing, I see only the promise of my own redemption. Turning myself in was the only way I could think of to make that clear to her, to prove that despite... my limited abilities as a father, I love her more than I could ever say.

Also this one along with the ones above..

Wow, let's see. I have a few here...

Jack: Shepard killed Danny. I'm assuming you know that.
Sydney: If I hadn't, thank you for breaking it to me so gently. -i love this episode, it was my first alias i've ever seen!

First of all, Danny, the truth is this is just a courtesy call. Like when you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's all right with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

If you tell anyone about this conversation, you will no longer be able to wear a hat. -hehe i just thought that sounded funny

Get me the screwdriver - i just loved the look on his face when he saw the crib couldn't fit through the door and then he said that

You beat death, Arvin, but you couldn't beat me. - *sobs* his last line before he killed himself and trapped Arvin down in that place for eternity.

I can't choose ONE quote from Jack. I have quite a few:

"You beat death, Arvin, but you couldn't beat me."

I don't remember which episode but it was in season 3, a conversation with Vaughn. And he says Vaughn should spy on Lauren or something.
Jack: "I don't think you have the choice"
Vaughn: "Why's that?"
Jack: "Because you are the one who married her"

And this one:
Bad guy: "I'm not afraid of you."
Jack: "Then you are an idiot."

To Vaughn: "I've come to believe, you're not as useless as I first thought you were"
Lol, the man has a gift for subtilty doesn't he?

In the first episode after Isabelle was born, he says to Sydney:
"It's dangerous to leave knives in the open like that with a baby around. Especially with little Derevko women"
Don't remember the exact quote, but it was something like that.

One of my faves was when he was threatening that little rat Haladki in season 1, I marked out big time when he shot Haladki's head off

"YOU exposed Sydney................(gunshot)"

Back