Favourite Jennifer Trait

What do you like most about Jen? Is it her looks, certain personality traits?
Personally, I like every aspect about her. She's sweet, talented, beautiful and one of a kind!

It will be great to hear more comments :smiley:

*Shadow*

Besides being beautiful on the outside, she's also full of inner beauty - she's giving and caring with charities and other worthwhile causes, she's kind to animals and children (which also shows how good a mother she will be), and she's just filled with love (a quality she embodies). :syd4: :angel2:

I think I like the whole package. Nice, cute, normal, smart, daring, confidient, caring, etc.

I also really like the fact that she is liked by others. That right there says a lot about a person.

personality: self-deprecating sense of humor which explains why (2nd hand smoking aside) Ben & Jen IMO just makes perfect sense; well-intentioned and cares about others.
looks: dimpled smile, pierecing/adorable puppy dog eyes

her complete goofiness. Shes such a 12 year old. its great. because im such a 12 year old.

It makes me feel like me and Jen are somehow mentally connected.

thats easy, her right pinky toe! its so cute, sitting on top of her 4th toe

Kelly V said:
her complete goofiness. Shes such a 12 year old. its great. because im such a 12 year old.

It makes me feel like me and Jen are somehow mentally connected.
[post="1407260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sydney_alias_vaughn said:
i like that she's real, she's not fake, she's doesn't pretend to be somethin just bc she's always in the people's eye, she's not afraid to act like herself
[post="1418243"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's so true! She's comfortable with herself, and she doesn't care what people think.

Spirit: Nice, sweet, kind, always smiling ( !!! – but I’m sure she does have her moments but doesn’t show them in public), down to earth, loves children and animals.

Looks: great body, her smile (dimples), her long fingers (and even her toes) LOL, her back (dancer)… I know sort of weird… I just like everything about her…her eyes… I don’t know where to stop :angelic:

Work: always seeks for higher levels, loves what she’s doing (I would too)

She’s goofy and likes to share stuff like (she fell of the chair for real while filming 13 going on 30) that could be so me

As someone else said, I tend to act like a child very often :woot: and I can easily identify myself with Jen…

I'm sure I haven't mentionned everything... 'cause to me she's perfect... :P

I love Jennifer for her warm personality. She's one of those rare individuals who people immediately love.

She doesn't go out to make people happy for calculated reasons; she does it because it's her nature. :cool:

Back