Favourite Movie

I have a couple favorite movies, they are:

Saving Private Ryan
Remember The Titans
The Hurt Locker

It's hard to choose between them.

Rather I like lots of movie but The Matrix series and What Happen In Vegas are my all time favorites which I can watch n no. of times.

ps: good news for Matrix lovers, its fourth and fifth parts are in pipeline and hopefully fourth part will be out till next year

ps: good news for Matrix lovers, its fourth and fifth parts are in pipeline and hopefully fourth part will be out till next year
Neo127, any chance you have a source link for that? I had thought after Matrix 3 that plans for future movies were on hold.

Ya, I found that on Guardian and now I am waiting like mads. I've already seen the whole series 5 times in this period and feeling quite restless when thinking about it. Actually the series is more than a movie for me. It has various aspects and dimensions within it. I always learn a new thing from it when I accomplish the whole series and this is.... enough said

Ya, I found that on Guardian and now I am waiting like mads.
Thanks for the link. I would be interested in seeing what they do with a 4 & 5, as to whether it would be a pure sequel with the same characters or if they would branch off in a different direction.

Some of the stories in the Animatrix could likely be built into their own movies as well, even animated. I would've loved to have seen more of the Animatrix episodes to continue in the Matrix universe but that doesn't look like it is going to happen either. :(

From Screen Rant said:
[UPDATE: The Senior Administrator for the London International School of Performing Arts informed me that Keanu Reeves made no appearance there, assuming that's the correct school. We're waiting on WB for more info.]

[UPDATE 2: Keanu's rep and the studio confirmed that this is entirely fabricated. The only somewhat true part is about the future Robin Hood script, which we knew about already, but it didn't cost anywhere near as much as $5 million.]

Keanu Reeves Talks Matrix 4 & 5, Bill and Ted 3? [Updated]
The Matrix 4 and 5 3D rumours are 'a hoax'

Someone will probably shoot me down here but I never 'got' the appeal of The Matrix films, the first one was good but 2 and 3 didn't do anything for me - probably something to do with my hatred of Keanu Reeves' acting skills.

Back