Favourite Musical Genre

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Given the option, what is the music genre you lean toward. For me it's always been rock music - classic rock mostly, eg Led Zep, Sabbath, Deep Purple, Aerosmith ... but I'm also loving Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Greenday, My Chemical Romance, amongst others.

Mainly Country and Bluegrass.. However, some metal/industrial, German rock/metal, new age/mood music and dubstep as well :smiley:

I absolutely dislike rap and hip hop unless its Reggae(sp?). I like the Jamaican stuff :D

Rock and Indie music. Anything from Foxy Shazam and AC/DC to U2 and Bruce Springsteen in terms of Rock. And when it comes to Indie it's really, really mixed. Those are my favorites anyway. But I do listen to quite a lot of mainstream hip/hop, RnB, pop, house and electric etc...

I like just about anything. People get surprised when going through my music collection that I have very few albums, just lots of individual tracks from all different artists.

There are a few exceptions, Daft Punk being one of them.

Hard Rock <wide range> I'm not narrowing it down through Metal, Grunge, all that. It all has its own sound, I group it all as Rock because it all fits for me.

Back