Favourite Sark Quotes

just a post for you to post your favourite sark quotes. I know he doesnt get alot of screen time but his lines are classin. here are a few to start us off.

Sark: Good luck.
Sydney: I don't need luck from you, you son of a b***h.
Sark: Wonderful attitude.

Sark: You know it's a pity we're traveling separately. We could've used the opportunity to get to know each other better.
Sydney: Yeah, I'm broken up about that too.
Sark: You're surprisingly adept at keeping your curiosity in check.
Sydney: Don't flatter yourself.

Sark: The new boss has a dreadful personality, don't you think?
Sydney: I've seen worse.
Sark: Am I supposed to take that personally?

So,what are your favs?

Sydney: What was on the peice of paper?
Sark: I'm afraid that's need to know

I love his smile before he says that line! :love:

hmm i like the

laugh when he relizes syd has been missing for two years cuz hes really cute but i don't think that qualifies as a quote.

~lauren vartan

alterego said:
Sark: Good luck.
Sydney: I don't need luck from you, you son of a b***h.
Sark: Wonderful attitude.

Sark: You know it's a pity we're traveling separately. We could've used the opportunity to get to know each other better.
Sydney: Yeah, I'm broken up about that too.
Sark: You're surprisingly adept at keeping your curiosity in check.
Sydney: Don't flatter yourself.

Sark: The new boss has a dreadful personality, don't you think?
Sydney: I've seen worse.
Sark: Am I supposed to take that personally?
agrrrrrrr!!!!! we luv all those 2!!!!! he's such a hunk.

" you don't fancy him do you?"

"my loyaltiesare flexible"

"lets just hope that mr sloan hasn't changed the access codes then"

this dude is soooo kl.

Sark: I’d offer you passage back to civilization but my submersible only seats four.
Sydney: It’s the thought that counts...

Oh, and another

Sark: Whatever Arvin Sloane pays you, it can't be enough. Would you consider coming to work for me if it meant I'd let you walk out of here? I believe if you took the time to hear the comprehensive offer, you might actually say yes.
Sydney: You're cute, but I'll pass

alterego said:
Sark: Whatever Arvin Sloane pays you, it can't be enough. Would you consider coming to work for me if it meant I'd let you walk out of here? I believe if you took the time to hear the comprehensive offer, you might actually say yes.
Sydney: You're cute, but I'll pass
lmao!!!!! i pracrtically fell off my chair when i saw that...it was the most hilerious moment on telivision for a loooooonnnnng time.

i luved that part that i watched it over and over agen. also, a part that goes with it is that part where syd is chatting to vaughn, and is like :

sark is like the cute boy in high school who knows how georgous he is

...or sumthing like that. i was like cool! jennifer garner agrees with me that sark is goergous. [obviosly i hadn;t joined aa yet : )]

oh, one ABOUT sark, from 'dead drop'

VAUGHN: Sark asked you to come work with him?
SYDNEY: Like it wasn't even a question, like it was a done deal. Sark is like the good-looking guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no for an answer.

mmmmmm. yea, thats the 1.

"i could think a lot better with a bottle of chateux d'trousse '59"

that bit was soooo cute. he still keeps his cool even wen sloan is around and bout 2 tourture him....also that part where he said:

"not the cia"

after sloan wa like, do you think that is the type of activities the cia engage in? the way he said it was so suggestive and cheeky....it was so sark :lol:

mmmmm let me see...... i neeeeeed 2 get some quotes from series 3...but 4 now...

my loyalties are flexible

LMAO. i dont think thats bin sed.///....but if it has then HU CARES IT IS A GREAT QUOTE!!!!!!!!

Back