Favourite Sark Quotes

i think they r all great but omg the cutest was:
Vaughn: if you were going to help why the charade?
Sark: for the bubbly ofcourse

he is sooo cute

A couple of my favourite Sark quotes...

Sark: It looks like another black mark on your husband's record. How's it feel to systematically ruin a man from the inside out?
Lauren: It wouldn't be the first time.

(It was so funny how Sark delivered the line)

Vaughn: [to the guard] We're old friends.
Sark: Actually, given our shared intimacies with your late wife, I may even go so far as to say that we're family. Mr. Vaughn, your timing is impeccable. The last of my broken bones has finally healed and I sit before you a fresh canvas for your aggression. But before we begin whatever inquisition you're here for, there is a pesky question that's been lingering in my head. Do you mind?
Vaughn: Go ahead.
Sark: Was it the infidelity or the espionage that motivated you to kill the woman I loved?
Vaughn: The woman you loved?
Sark: Yes. Loved. You know, she once actually told me that she longed to love you... but the mundane existence you provided couldn't hold a candle to my passion.
[Vaughn punches him]

(This is my all time favourite Sark-Vaughn moment. And because I'm a die hard Lark-fan. :smiley: :smiley:

One of my fave Sark lines is this:

"Well......it appears we have a predicament..."

also the aforementioned ones from Season 3 with Vaughn were excellent :P

In S3 when Vaughn is interrogating him:

Vaughn: I think I broke it. As he taps Sark's fractured nose.

Sark: *ngh* Indeed.

Or how he always says his loyalties are flexible :D

My favorite quote is in one of the first episodes of s5 when rachel has to dismantel a nuclear bomb to which sarky's attatched.
Sark: can't we get someone else in here?
Rachel: I thought you like danger (or risks)
Sark: yes but I also like my body and if I recall correctly so do you
Rachel: (just before cutting a wire that might make the bomb explod) just for the record, you were the one who came on to me, you're the one who let me into your room and you're the one who wanted to cuddle afterwards.

You should speak French when talking about Sark. Because you know, it's the language of love.
J'adore Julian sark, il est le plus beau mec que j'ai jamais vus! D'ailleurs je pourrai regarder des photos en noir et blanc de lui pendant des heures! Meme si je crois enfait qu'il est beaucoup plus charmant quand il me sourit pas!!
French really isn't that hard ^^

Back