Favourite Sloane Quotes

Whats everyones favourite sloane quotes?

I loved the scene between Sydney and Sloane in 'Almost thirty years'

SLOANE: What is it, Sydney? You can tell me.
(He touches her shoulder.)
SLOANE: Come on. You can tell me.
(The transmit from Sloane's touch comes up on Jack's monitor. He tears out the latex duplicate.)
JACK: Got his prints. Still accessing central security.
SYDNEY: I don't remember much about my mother. When I think of the things that I miss, the experiences I wish I had with someone... sitting in a garden, talking... look, I think I had those things with Emily and the thought of losing that connection...
(His phone rings on his desk, right by his computer.)
SLOANE: Excuse me. Yeah? I'll be right there.
When Emily was diagnosed with cancer, the doctors predicted she had six months. That was three years ago.
SLOANE: And you know, in a way, we're lucky. Thinking every day may be her last has reminded us how priveleged we are to have her in our lives.
JACK: We still need the consonant "ch," Sydney. As in "choose."
SLOANE: I have to get ready for this meeting--
SYDNEY: Did you and Emily ever think of having children?
SLOANE: What we do here Sydney, is more than just a career. I didn't think it would be fair to bring someone into the world who couldn't really know their father. Seeing the kind of woman you've become, knowing that I had something to do with it... that's as rewarding as if I had a child of my own.
JACK: Bastard.

what ar eyour favourite sloane quotes?

'SLOANE: Emily told me that you visited her at the hospital last week and that you had a nice conversation.
SYDNEY: Yes, we did.
SLOANE: I know that some of the things she said indicated her awareness of what we do here and that usually such a breach would proscribe a deliberate course of action. You know that better than anyone. Because she's not likely to last a week...(His voice breaks. He's close to tears.)I was able to sustain a reprieve.
SYDNEY: I'm glad.
SLOANE: Yes, I knew you would be, that's why I wanted to thank you for being such a good friend to Emily... and to me. It was your duty to report Emily to security section. You didn't. And that's more than I did for you.'

another fav.coz I love seeing sloane tear up.
anyway,now I'll try to find some evil sloane quotes:D

Back