Favourite Soaps?

Tory

Cadet
I was just wondering what soaps people watch. My favourite is The Young and the Restless, but I also faithfully watch Passions(I know it's stupid, but it's addicting!) and when I have time I watch All My Children. Which soaps do you watch?

:P Tory :

it is sooooooo true!!!! Passions is kinda stupid but i LOVE it!!!! i like can't miss an episode! lol. Passions kicks all the soaps asses. i like it cuz there is always something CrAzY happening. like tabitha pregnant? with JULIAN??? what the hell! and the little spats between kay and grace are so amusing! lol. but i just want teresa and ethan, charity and miguel and sheridan and luis together!!!! i cna't wait for todays episode!! :smiley:

I watch All My Children every day, I never miss an ep. I also watch The Young and The Restless, but because of school I can only watch it during the summer break or no school days

My favorite characters in AMC are Maureen (Maria) and Aiden, they were destined for each other. My favorite in Y&R are Brittany and Raul who are truly in love.

I love Passions!!! My fave characters are Theresa, Miquel, and Whitney. I really like the new guy on there. Fox is his name and he is so cute!!! I know it's totally silly, gets really good after watching it awhile. :redhair:

I watch One Life to Live and General Hospital. But, since I only get to watch half of OLTL, (I get home @ 2:30 on school days) GH is my all time fave!
*Stacie*

I am just gonna copy and paste my soaps:

I guess I am the one here, with the most free time on my hand!

I watch a lot of the soaps:

"All My Children" - love Erika Kane 

"Days of Our Lives" - super couple Bo & Hope 

"One Life to Live" - bad boy Todd Manning, even though he left, I am still watching ...

"General Hospital" - the Quartermaine's 

"The Young and the Restless" - Michelle Stafford/Heather Tom 

"The Bold and the Beautiful" - Ridge Forrester 

"Port Charles" - I love a Vampire Story ... what can I say! 

btw. I might start watching As the World Turns ... because of Cady McClain ... I just love her ... and maybe, just maybe, get in line with "Guiding Light" ... haven't seen it for a while ...

GoGo ;)

I never watched soaps until last summer when I stumbled upon 'As the World Turns.' Can I say "Wow?" Some of their characters are major pains-in-the-you-know-where! However, the story lines are great and do not provoke an eye-rolling reaction on my part (unlike some other soaps out there).

I've been watching AMC (All My Children) for several years now (since 1993/1994). But since I entered college three years ago it has been difficult to still watch back to back episodes. When I miss one I always tape them and then click to the ABC website for a synopsis and insight.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!
I'M NEW HERE AND THIS MESSAGE KINDA HIT ME BECAUSE I DO LOVE SOAP OPERAS WELL.....I'M ADDICTED TO DOOL!!! LOL (y) I SEE THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE LIKE IT ALSO!!!!!! :D I'VE NEVER MISSED AN EPISODE SINCE THE DAY I STARTED TO WATCH IT!!! I'M A FANATIC! MY FAVOURITE ALL TIME COUPLE ARE LUMI AND PHLOE (but too bad...Chloe left) :(
I HOPE I'LL GET THE CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU ALL AND I AGREE JENSEN ACKLES IS CUTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM! ^_^ (y)