Favourite Sports Star

I'm in a sporty mood and so I thought I would open a thread to talk about your favourite sports stars. Here is mine:

04.jpg

Brett Lee, ugh I melt even when I hear only his name but he is 9 years older than me so what can you do?? He plays Cricket for Australia as a fast bowler (fastest ball was 160km/hr) he has also recently been offered a few postions in American Baseball teams because of his pitching ability and speed, but so far he has turned them down (had I hope he keeps doing so becasue I'm selfish and I want him all to myself... and the rest of Australia lol) He also works for an exclusive men's fashion store in Melbourne which holds his clothing lable BL.

Well I've shown you mine, now you show me yours!

My favorite is Kobe Bryant form the basketball team the Los Angeles Lakers. His position is a shooting guard and was drafted into the NBA when he was in high school. He also deserves to be MVP!! ^_^

Wow....and wow....I'm just speechless...wow!

But actually my favorite is Brady Anderson from the Baltimore Orioles baseball team. I haven't seen him play in years, so I'm not sure what's going on with him....but last I checked he was center field!

OMI!!!!!!!!! Where on the world did you find those!!!! I have been looking for good pictures of him FOREVER!!!! With no luck!!! And then I came here, and there he is!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! (and I live in South AFrica, so that says a lot!!!)

If I were to choose another it would be Andrew Hall...also cricket...can't find his pic at the moment (my harddrive got wiped :( ) But when I find one I'll show you!

Never heard of this guy but he's rather cute, okay my fave sport star is Wayne Rooney, you guys probably won't know him, and he's not good looking IMO but he's brilliant at what he does.....soccer, and he's only 17.

waynerooney7.jpg

waynerooney3.jpg

Brady Anderson hmmmmmmmm :rubs chin: this is all that I know. He plays either left or right field for Portland and he wants to play for the Padres this season.

Back