Favourite Sports Star

My favorite is Shane Battier and Jay Bell. Shane played for Duke men's college basketball when they won the March Madness tournament in 2001 and now he plays for the grizzlies in the NBA. Jay Bell is a professional baseball player who used to play for the Diamondbacks in the MLB. He scored the winning run in the World Series(he was the guy who touched home plate and gave a bear hug to one of his friends who was on the team). Maybe that will refresh your memory if your not familiar with it. :blush:

SecretAgentMan said:
glimmerofhope said:
allaliasallthetime said:
I think most NHL hockey players are ugly...but that's just my opiinion
Yeah I seem to find that too.
dont tell me....is it because of their missing teeth? :lol:
well........... yep!!! I once heard about this player who got hit in the side of the face by the end of a stick which tore his cheek open, he went and got it stiched up then came out in the last period, scored two goals (including the winning one) and then went to bash the felgercarb out of the guy who hit him with the stick and while he was doing that tore the stitches out and at the end of the game the reporter who was interviewing him to him to get lost and get that thing cleaned up because he said it was like the guy had another head growing out of his cheek

what is the worst injury you have ever seen?

Mine is when this guy playing Rugby League cut his head open when he ran into another player and when he was getting his head fixed by stapeling, yes you heard me stapeling his wound up the staple gun broke and riped away at his head. ouch!

I don't really have a favorite... but I used to be obsessed about Dominique Moceanu!

20.jpg

i play tennis but my fav sport is hockey my fav team is the toronto maple leafs and my fav player is mats sundin and in tennis i like serena williams. oh and mark paul gosselaar drives race cars!!!1 who knew? so i Love him!

yeah they are! i like serena better tho cuz she is a better player! :popcorn: last night i ate popcorn and watched tennis it was pelletier and washington! pelletier was on fire but in the end washington beat her! the last canadian eliminated! oh well! lol

Back