Favourite Things

jems

michael's widow in mourning
My favourite things:

To eat - chocolate, pizza, chicken, cheese n crackers, bacon crisps and bacon sandwiches.

On TV - Allias and Friends. Think The OC can safetly be added to this list - it just started in UK and looks awesome.

On the big screen
- Moulin Rouge, Pulp Fiction, Legends of the Fall, Reality bites, Stand by Me, True Romance, POTC, The Corw..........tons more.

To drink - tea, white wine, apple and blackcurrant diluting juice, oasis summer fruits.

Places in the world
- Australia, especially the west coast, NYC, Manchester (it's my home town!)

Places to be - first in line, in bed, infront of the tv when alias is on.

People - my boyfriend :blush: , Michael vartan, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston - weird how i like the girls of my two fave men - good job they're with good ones!!! :P ), David Beckham.

anyone wanna tell me yours - and feel free to add more categories to the list guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

To eat - chocolate, pizza, chicken, strawberries, and sherbet.

On TV- Alias, the OC, Charmed, MTV's Undressed (though it's gone), and FUSE.

On the big screen- POTC, LotR trilogy, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Trainspotting, there's a lot.....I'll post more later.

To drink - smoothies, milkshakes, Pepsi, Chai Tea, vodka, and red wine.

Places in the world- England

Places to be- bed.....the mall....Andrew's house

Things to Do- play with PSP8, shop, listen to music, read, write, skateboard, hang out with friends, go online, sleep, play guitar, and talk to people.

People- famous: Jen Garner, David Anders, Britney Spears. Non-famous: my co-worker, andrew, darien, alx, alan, and em.

Music- Ryan Adams, Brand New, Thursday, Taking Back Sunday, Maroon 5, Straylight Run, Lostprophets.....there's more....later though.

Books- FEARLESS, gossip girl, Anne Rice novels, samurai girl, josie litton books, jane green books, and Harry Potter books

To eat:French fries, pizza, apple pie, cheese cake, lasagna, chocolate&minth ice cream, bacon (nothing too good for health)

On TV:Alias, The O.C and some quebecker tv shows that nobody knows here!

On the big screen:Almost famous, Catch me if you can, Reality bites, Le papillon bleu

To drink:7-up, orange juice, hot chocolate, smirnoff ice

Place in the world:Montreal, Magdalen islands (Qc), Australia, east coast of Canada

Place to be:My bed, at the restaurant with my friends, at the shopping center and in front of my tv (sunday at 7pm when Alias airs)

People:My family, friends Famous:Bradley Cooper, David Anders, Jennifer Garner, Chris Martin

Music:Coldplay, Jason Mraz, Garbage, The Thrills, Sam Roberts, Blur, Oasis

To eat - Pepperidge Farm Carmel cookies. MMM. Strawberries, cheesecake, chicken teriyaki, sushi, Sbarro's spinach, shrooms, and broccoli pizza, Pizza Hut breadsticks and p'zones, Breyer's Spongebob Squarepants ice cream

On TV - ALIAS! One Tree Hill, CSI:, Without a Trace, Late Nigh with Conan O'Brien, Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, American Chopper, While You Were Out, Trading Spaces, The Simpsons

On the big screen - Underworld, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Gothika, The Ring, The Virgin Suicides, The Life of David Gale, Independence Day, Pearl Harbor, Titanic, Holes, Freaky Friday, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc., Ice Age, 50 First Dates

To drink - Dasani water, Starbucks caramel fraps, Dunkin Donuts mocha dunkaccino, strawberry milkshakes

Places in the world - Cali, Paris, London, NYC

Places to be - My room, the mall, outisde in gorgeous weather, the beach, amusement park

Things to do - Read, allalias.com, SHOP!

People - Ben Fullerton. :smiley: Adam Levine, Chris Carabba, Jen Garner, Michael Vartan, Viggo Mortensen, Adriana Lima

Music - MAROON5! Dashboard Confessional, Something Corporate, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Coldplay, Outkast, The Wallflowers, Rehab, 3 Doors Down, Justin Timberlake, Sheryl Crow, Sarah Mclachlan, 50 Cent

Books - Harry Potter series, Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code, East of Eden, Shopaholic series, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Mr. Palomar, Amy tan books

Scent - Glow by J.Lo, Happy by Clinique

Animal - Dogs - Yorkies and Pomeranians (I have 2, I HAD 3.. but one ran away. :()

Color - PINK!

Games - The Sims (so addicted... they're coming out with The Sims 2 this month!!!)

Sports - To play - Badminton (hahaha), volleyball, basketball, a little football. To watch - FOOTBALL! (Only Patriot games, though)

My favourite things:

To eat - Fries.. I eat them about 3 times a week... mostly out of boredom though.

On TV - soccer! nothing better than laying on the bench with a bag of crisps, a beer and soccer on the television.

On the big screen - The Matrix, Ocean's 11.. and loads of more i've seen.

To drink - beer in the weekends, and coca cola during weekdays.

Places in the world - Amsterdam

Places to be - In bed! i am in love with my bed.. it just feels so good to lay in my bed about to fall asleep... i'm gonna do that in a few minutes. :smiley:

People - Moriel

Music - i like about every style of music.. but i prefer trance & rap

To Eat - Pizza and SEAFOOD :D :D ^_^ .

On Tv - Alias, Smallville, The Apprentice, Frasier, Law and Order: SVU, Queer Eye ( :lol: )...and the list goes on and on.

On the Big screen - LOTR, The Matrix, Rush Hour 1 and 2, The Mummy 1 and 2, X-men 1 and 2...Indiana Jones trilogy...:lol:.

To Drink - Orange soda, Frutopia, and Pepsi

Places in the world - New York, Los Angeles, Australia (all places I'll never go lol :P)

People - My friends and family ^_^

Music - Goo Goo Dolls, Linkin Park. Coldplay, U2, Matchbox 20

Books - Fox Trot!!! :lol: :lol:, and "The Westing Game" (y).

To Eat - My Nans cooking, almond slices and cookies

On TV - Alias, buffy, ER, Friends, Dawson Creek, Faking it

On the big screen - Star Wars, Orange County, High Fidelity, When Harry Met Sally, Down to you, American Beauty, Catch me if you can

To drink - Coca cola, Snakebite, Wine, Budweiser, Ribina (sp??)

Places in the World - Canterbury, London, Keswick, Berlin, Ypres, My home

People - My Family, Katie, Claire, Jo, Kim, AA friends, Michael Vartan, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Beckham

Music -John Mayer, Lifehouse, Micheele Branch, 3 Doors Down, Coldplay, Britney Spears (dont ask)

Books - Winnie the pooh!! War of jenkins ear (kids book), Harry Potter

To Eat - chocolate, pizza, frappeccinos, bagels, raspberries, ice cream...

On TV - Alias! And sci-fi stuff

On the big screen - LOTR :D Any action movie ^_^

To drink - soda, fraps, milk

Places in the World - New Zealand!

People - me kag buddies... my family, my real life friends

Music -Evanescence, Linkin Park, 3 Days Grace, Blink 182

Books - LOTR, fantasy

To eat - cheese, brownies, veggies, turkey, pizza

On TV - Alias, ER, Friends, West Wing, Joan of Arcadia

On the big screen - I like some old ones-Rear Window, High Society, The Philadelphia Story, Sense and Senseability, Runaway Bride

To drink - Cherry pepsi, juice

Places in the world - NYC, Oregon, France,

Places to be - in front of the TV, in bed, around a campfire

People - Jen Garner, Katherine Hepburn, Robin Williams, Princess Diana, Jodie Foster, Theodore Roosevelt, Princess Grace,

My favorite things...

To Eat: Pizza, Chinese food, Hamburgers, Bagels, Chocolate, Apples, Peaches, and Ice cream.

On TV: Alias, Er, Third Watch, Hope and Faith.

On the big screen: Titanic, Stand By Me, The Shining, Independence Day, Men In Black, Ice Age. (There is more. It would take me forever to post)

To drink: Pepsi, Milk, and Orange juice.

Places in the world: New York, California, Oregon ( to see the ocean) Canada, Alaska, and London.

Places to be: My room, my computer room, the mall, and Walmart.

People: My family, and friends.

Famous people: Victor Garber, Jennifer Garner, David Anders, Michael Vartan, Bradley Cooper, Tom Hanks, Kevin Costner, Kathy Bates, Julia Roberts.

Things to Do: Writing stories, and writing Alias fan fictions.

Books: Stephen King novels, and Harry Potter.

Music: I like every style of music.

Favorite games:

Playstation 2: Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Max Payne, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, True Crimes: Streets of LA, and Pac-Man.

Computer games: The sims, and Hoyle Card Games.

Food: chocolate, pizza, ice cream

TV: The Simpsons, Alias

Movies: Amadeus, Beauty and The Beast

Music: Mozart and Beethoven

Song/musical composition: The Requiem, Symphony #25, Symphony #40, The Overture to the Marriage of Figaro, Turkish Finale, Concerto for Clarinet and Harp--> W.A. Mozart
Symphony #5, Symphony #9, Moonlight Sonata, Piano Concerto in Eb--> Beethoven
We are free-->Enya, from the film 'Gladiator'
Under Pressure--> David Bowie and Queen

Beverage: Coke-Cola

Places in the world: NYC, Toronto, Paris, Vienna, Salzburg, Rome, Florence

Colour: Red

Sents: Calvin Kline's 'Eternity'

Animal: "Woof woofs" aka Doggies

People: Me, me and......me :cool:

~~Spongy!

updating mmy list with:

MUSIC: Very varied tastes - prefer guitar bands kinda indie ish music but have lots of random fave albums and people - some faves include Coldplay, Morcheeba, Avril lavigne, Robbie Williams. Most played album at the moment is Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head (still - it's not been outnof my stereo for about a year now!!!). Also listeing to lots of music from Alias right now - especially S/V tracks - love Luce - Good Day from the drawer scene.

Books/ Authors: Bridget Jones Diary and any girly felgercarb novels, James Patterson, Stephen King, most thrillers, Paolo Coelho.

Games:
At the moment - Charades, Pictionary, SSX 3for XBox.

Animals:all - but have a soft spot for penguins, turtles, dolphins, freaky looking fish and puppies.

new addition:

SPORTS:
TO WATCH - football (you know i mean soccer right!) TO DO - going to gym (not right now obviously due to leg), swimming, beach volleyball (on hols), cycling, rollerblading.

Food: Marmite, bagels, full english breakfast, ready brek (oh yeah, best believe it), dairy milk bars, lol

TV: Alias (of course), Buffy (when it was on), Smallville, Hustle ummmmmm, Punk'd. That covers it...

Movies: Moulin Rouge!, Dirty Dancing, Love Actually and Lord of the Rings.

Music: Rap, hip hop. Stuff like 50 Cent, Lil'John, Chingy, Ludacris, Nas, 2Pac etc.
Beverage: mountain dew (when I can get it from the American Airbase).....oh coffee but I gave that up for lent.

Places in the world: England, New Zealand, Australia, France...............Milton Keynes (yeah rock on )

Colour: Pink, red or blue

Sents: Tommy Girl....or Channel 'Chance'.

Animal: Cats, dogs and awwww monkeys, possums, basically all furry, small animals. (my gerbils died recently boo hoo). Oh but I HATE spiders, sharks, creepy crawlies, scorpians.....

People: My family, my friends and of course me!!!

im only goon a do one right now.. then ill update when i get back form dance....

Word: Tenacious, Cashmere, audacious, mysterious

To eat - watermellon and pretzels.

On TV - Alias, ER, and Scrubs

On the big screen - POTC, Bend it Like Beckham, Daredevil

To drink - Flavored Water, Milk

Places in the world - NYC, Rome

Places to be- On the computer (Basically AA), and in front of teh TV, watcing Alias

People - my friends, family, and the cast of alias.

To eat - gummi bears and chocolate ice cream

On TV - Alias, The Simpsons, Friends, Gilmore Girls, Hope & Faith

On the big screen - LOTR, Save the Last Dance, Gone in 60 Seconds, and things I can't think of now...mainly action flicks...and an occasional chick flick. :D

To drink - Cold Water, OJ, White Cranberry Juice

Places in the world - NYC, Manchester (hey...never lived there...but my mother enjoyed her few years there...), San Francisco! (shan and keifer! :D)

Places to be - shopping in herald sq, the village, or around 86th...in bed...

People - all my friends, some of my family...and hrm...can celebrities be involved? need you ask about the jg, sarkie, and orly crazes?

Favorite Scent – What I smell like roughly 345 days of the year…johnson’s and johnson’s baby lotion. Mmmm…

Classes – Spanish and Biology…not because I actually adore the subject (I dread bio actually) but because they are so fun…:D (Yes…go stamp my forehead with ‘nerd’)

Type of Music – Alternative Rock, but if it has a good bass line or something cheesy with good vocals…

Shoes – my merrells…they are going to die…but I can’t give them up…no, no, no, they don’t make this design anymore! Right next to my many flip flops and those kenneth coles…that some how look 'punky'…not what i'm going for guys...:Points at the faux ballet slipper flats with the ribbon strap: those are so going to be my faves when I get them!

Place to Shop – H&M, Macy’s, American Rag, small strange bodegas, the Gap, Urban Outfitters

Back