Favourite torture scene?

From Syd to Will to Jack, which is your favourite torture scene?

• Sydney (Truth Be Told)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will (Almost thirty Years)

• Marshall (A Higher Echelon)

• Jack (The Getaway)

• Jack (Phase One)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sydney (Conscious)

• Vaughn (Blood Ties)

• Nadia (Blood Ties/Legacy)

• Lauren (Resurrection)

• Total voters
Torture scenes creep us out sometimes(Syd's in conscious was truly spine chilling!!). They can be really funny.

'E M E T I B..Got that?
'Yes'...
..okay...reverse it (BITE ME)
'

What's your favourite torture scene? Was it Jack, two weeks in a row? -The Getaway, Phase One.
Poor Syd's rough year gets worse in Conscious?
Or the original Suit and Glasses V's Syd?

Mine's the classic from the pilot- the best yet!

I voted Syd in "Conscious" -- although now looking at it, I don't really see it as torture.... I should have voted for Lauren in Resurrection.... because that was a torture I enjoyed... (y)

I like all the ones with Suit and Glasses, but Sydney in Truth Be Told is classic, the way she reverses it on him and escapes. Plus, I love her red hair :redhair:

My Absolute Favorite Torture Scene Was Lauren's in Resurrection what sux is vaughn didn't get the chance 2 finish her off right there.

Sorry I forgot Breaking Point and Colour Blind!!

Not to mention 'The enemy walks in'-Syd shot in the shoulder!
And Syd in 'Firebomb'-Kabir and the knife to the knees!!-scary stuff!

It's been a while since I saw season 1, watched it today and 'Color blind' was pretty intense!

There's just been so much strap 'em down and shock them on Alias! There's a limit of ten-what's a fan to do?

The pilot episode in S1, Suit & Glasses torturing sydney.. That was amazing. :redhair: "Truth to be told" is the best.

I loved Sydney's torture in Truth Be Told, but Will's torture in Almost Thirty Years is classic - "One in five, you little b****! One in five!" ^_^

There should be a breaking point in the poll. The electroshock thing seemed, i really felt bad for Syd. But I aslo liked when Vaugh tortured Lauren. too bad he couldn't pour acid on that little B*T*H! I wanted her to be tortured.

Truth be told..I was watching it, and when Dr LEe was like "That's not exactly true. You have teeth." I was just like ohh my god. He's not actually gonna do that is he? When I watch taht scene it still makes me kind of wince thinking about what Syd is going through.

I said Will's because he was really good at making it look entirly painful
When Syd or Jack gets tortured, they hold a staight face, they make it look like anyone can do it
But Will, made it look like it hurts!

I love how sometimes characters make jokes when they're tortured! Isn't the smartest thing to do? I said the Truth Be Told scene. Has anyone ever actually used EMETIB to express themselves? haha. I did, online of course, I wouldn't know how to pronounce it.

Im going truth be told. I remember watching that on TV and being Like "they did NOT just do that! They didnt!! Ok.... they really, really did. OW!"

Back