Favourite Vaughn Quotes

I have soooo many best Vaughn quotes and I'm sitting here reading these quotes remembering them and smiling. :D (especially the I love my drawer)
I think my favorite quote is "There are two things you need to know. First is that I was so in love with you it nearly killed me. And secondly that I don't regret moving on with my life"
It was just soooo cute!

I´ve rewatched Season 2 and there is another Vaughn-Quote I like most:

VAUGHN: This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said, "You could set your heart by this watch." It stopped October 1st -- the day we met. (Episode 2.08 Passage Part I)

VAUGHN: You need me to tell you what? That when you're on operations, I can't sleep at night. That when we're in debrief I have to force myself to remember what the hell we're supposed to be reviewing. When all I want to do is kiss you. (Episode 2.13 Phase One)

That was so cute! :love: Why can't a man talk to me like that in "real" life? :lol:

I love so many of his quotes it would be hard to pick but out of the most recent ones I've got to say it would be "Consider this the second time you've been rejected by the CIA" ( :lol: She SO deserved that) and "The man that I knew could never have walked away from the people he loved." "How did you know?" "'Cause I couldn't either" :love:

This is my favorite.

Vaughn: After you died, I used to talk to you... like you were still around. Literally, outloud, whole conversations about... about nothing. The weather. Should I get a new car? Should I have another drink? Then one day, you started answering. I mean, I could hear you in my head... like you were right next to me, Sydney. And although rationally I knew I was a guy who... stayed up nights drinking - talking to his dead girlfriend... still, I couldn't stop. So, before you tell me you can handle me coming back to the CIA, there are two things you need to know. First... is that I was so in love with you... it nearly killed me. And second... that I don't regret moving on with my life.

Definitely going to have to revise my favorite quote after the last ep...cause :love: Spoilery if you haven't seen it...
Vaughn: "I was going to take you to the beach - Santa Barbara. We'd go out for a walk, maybe when the sun was setting. *pause* But now we're here, and I don't know what we're jumping into. And I may never get another chance to do this again. *pause* Sometimes I wake up before you do and I watch you sleep and...I'm overwhelmed because...you're so amazing. And I don't know why I'm lucky enough to have you in my life. That you're here with me. And I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, trying to make you as happy as you make me."

And then of course:

Vaughn: "Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?"

Sorry about the spoilers before...I didn't know how to do spoiler tags or else I definitely would have :blush:

S4 SPOILER WARNINGS PLEASE!

my favs:

You need me to tell you what? That when you're in the field i can't sleep at night? That when we are getting briefed all i wanna do is lean over and kiss you?

not exactly right but yeah.

:love:

oh my god.
i thought i was the only one! i have 6 pages of quotes, here are a few:

“This is a charge of C-4. I can tell, because it says "C-4" everywhere.”

“This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said, “You could set your heart by this watch.” It stopped October 1st -- the day we met.”

“Killing his wife wouldn't surprise me. Eating his wife wouldn't surprise me.”

“You talk in your sleep.”
“No! What did I say?”
"Don't frost the pie!" It seemed really important.”

“Chin implant at three o'clock... collagen lips straight ahead... okay, *those* breasts are real... what do you think, should I get my nose done?”

I think that people who wanna post S4 spoiler quotes could you please but them in a spoiler tag please! Cos we british haven't seen them yet! Thank you!

vaughnsmyguy said:
Vaughn has cute quotes!!!!!

"We might as well be eating."

:P lol just taking these off my alias quotes pages........

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

Vaughn: "How come you never call me Michael?"
Syd: "I do call you Michael sometimes.............Vaughn.."

"Are you romantically interested in anyone at the moment?"

"It stopped on October 21st, the day we met..."
[post="542746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wasnt it october thr 1st ? :thinking: :blink:

P.s my fav quotes are on my signature

From Ice

Bad Guy: Isn't that what the Bible says father

Vaughn( as Priest) : what do i luk like sum kind of expert

or suttin like dat :P

here is one of my favourite of vaughn quotes.

Vaughn: You're probably gonna say no to this, but I wanna go to India.
Kendall: Go.
Vaughn: "Go"? What... Are you trying to get rid of me?

i think it was during the second season wher sydney, jack and irena go to india

the one Vaughn quote thats been stuck in my head ever since i saw it is the one in Season 2:

"My father gave me this watch. He said you could tell your heart by it. It stopped on October 21st, the day we met."

...or something like that I was too busy squeeing to take all of it down ^_^

Back