Favourite Vaughn Quotes

My favorite Vaughn quote:

S: Dinner's ready

V: You have an oven, we can re-heat

Amazing - I love Vaughn :D

Question: What is Vaughn's tattoo of? I am been trying to get a good look at it (I finally got season 2 on DVD and have been watching non-stop) but I haven't been able to... does anyone know?

vaughn: sydney...there's something you need to know.
sydney: vaughn...
vaughn: in my life, there's only one person
sydney: don't do this...
vaughn: look at me
(she looks up at him)
vaughn: the only reason i pushed you away..is that i didn't know how to be around you...
sydney: they're coming
vaughn: syd...
sydney: i know...

I just had to include this. It's one of the classic scenes in this season...

I Have a few fav's!!

One would have to be

Double Agent
Sydney:"Dinner's Ready"
Vaughn:" You have an oven we can reheat" :love:

My other is from Free Agent:

Where she tells him that she is graduating:
Sydney: "Vaughn"
Vaughn:"How come you never call me Michael"
Sydney:"I do sometimes"

:jump:

I just remembered another one...I loved his conversation with Jack in Breaking Point...

Vaughn: I didn’t know you wore glasses…?
Jack: Only during surgery.
Vaughn: Well, I’m gonna go download the blueprints from the digital camera, but we’re still gonna need security codes to get into Camp Williams.
Jack: Try Marshall. He should be able to log onto the NSC archive from his station at the rotunda.
Vaughn: That’s gonna be a little tricky with all the NSC agents crawling everywhere.
Jack: Yes…If only Marshall had a well-trained CIA operative to assist him.
Vaughn: You’re starting to like me again.

:love:

omg these are all so great! i don't know which one is my favourite though....
but whenever he speaks french i totally freak out... :woot: :woot: :woot: it's just....i can't even beginn to explain but i'm sure you know what i'm talking about... ;)

kay said:
vaughn: sydney...there's something you need to know.
sydney: vaughn...
vaughn: in my life, there's only one person
sydney: don't do this...
vaughn: look at me
(she looks up at him)
vaughn: the only reason i pushed you away..is that i didn't know how to be around you...
sydney: they're coming
vaughn: syd...
sydney: i know...

I just had to include this. It's one of the classic scenes in this season...
awwwwww i love that one- and of course " i'm not going to lose you twice" one ad the oven one and the confession of feelings one- ahhhhh i love them ALL!!!! :lol:

i love your siggy! that quote is a classic.. ok you dont know me, but hi! my names corinne and i used to post here everyday and on every topic but because of stupid ben our IT technician i just couldnt go on as much and i just lost all contact with the wonderful world of vaughn, but i decided i had to come back and pay my fellow vaughnie people a visit and maybe stay for a while!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I love it when he shoves Haladki up against the wall and is like, "I think I'm gonna kick your ass." Not only does Haladki totally deserve it, but MV looks hot and makes me laugh all at the same time.

Season 2: "Trust Me"- "Killing his wife wouldn't surprise me, EATING his wife wouldn't surprise me." (Vaughn talking about Sloane and Emily)

Back