Favourite Vaughn Quotes

Season 3: "The Nemesis"- "I've got the looks, you've got the brains?"

"I think she'll say yes....maybe IN SPITE of the rock-jam song." Vaughn to Marshall on his proposed proposal to Carrie

This may already be mentioned, but my all time favorite is "yeah, I'll break into the Vatican with you". The expression on his face was priceless.

Oh I LOVE all of these, Vaughn has the best one-liners...okay so a draw between him and Marshall! My fav would have to be from the Season 2 deleted scene in the parking garage:

Vaughn: Syd wait a second...

Syd: Did you see the smirk on Kendall's face? I mean... from the first time I met him when he interrogated me...its like he enjoys it... its like he takes pleasure in the mind...

(Syd and Vaughn kiss)

Vaughn: Truth is...if you'd left I think you would have been bored anyway.

Love it, the line and the kiss!

If you haven't seen it, get over to Truthtakestime and d/l it!!

Well worth it, JJ should never have deleted it!

Season 2: "Trust Me"- "Killing his wife wouldn't surprise me, EATING his wife wouldn't surprise me." (Vaughn talking about Sloane and Emily)

That? Is a classic.

I also love in "A Dark Turn" How hes like to Sydney something along the lines of "I cant stand it when people accuse me of keeping secrets. It makes me insane" (Thats not it, but i cant remember the exact wording right now. I know. I should be shot)

I just love it, not because its particularly funny or anything, but when he says "it makes me insane" he looks so homocidal! I half expect him to slowly raise a knife with an insane smile on his face. "It makes me insane" *Cue Psycho music*

Kelly V said:
I also love in "A Dark Turn" How hes like to Sydney something along the lines of "I cant stand it when people accuse me of keeping secrets. It makes me insane" (Thats not it, but i cant remember the exact wording right now. I know. I should be shot)

I just love it, not because its particularly funny or anything, but when he says "it makes me insane" he looks so homocidal! I half expect him to slowly raise a knife with an insane smile on his face. "It makes me insane" *Cue Psycho music*
[post="1074353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha! Ken Olin and company thought this was funny, too. If you listen to the commentary, they have some pretty funny comments about this scene. They say things like, (pretending to be Vaughn) "back off" or "listen, I'm cute, I've got a lot of ladies waiting for me, I don't have to take this". something along those lines. I'm probably misquoting but that was the gist of it. Basically a guy response, and of course they are all guys so they are all siding with Vaughn in this argument :lol: .

Fionabeam said:
I don't know if this one has been done, but I just really like it. "You just threw your beeper into the pacfic"
[post="1072631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i absolutely LOVE that...it made me laugh

I don´t know if this Quote has been posted. Sorry if it is.

I love this Quote from the first Season, 1.04 "A Broken Heart".

VAUGHN: You just threw your beeper in the Pacific.

VAUGHN: Okay, listen to me. There's something you need to know. When you first walked into my office with that stupid Bozo hair, I thought you were crazy. I thought you might actually be a crazy person. But I watched you, and I read your statement, and I've seen... I've seen how you think, I've seen how you work, I've seen how you are in this job. In this job, you see darkness. You see the worst in people and though the jobs are different and the missions change, and the enemies have a thousand names, the one crucial thing, the one real responsibility you have is to not let your rage, and your resentment, and your disgust, darken you. When you're at your absolute lowest, at your most depressed, just remember that you can always... you know. You got my number.

That was so cute! :love: One of the best Moments in Season 1.

lol- i'm there with ya girls! i'm 14 too and i write i love vaughn on every sheet of paper in my binder and when people see it they say, "who's vaughn?' and i say "my husband"

ahhhh... i wish

that always happens with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have so many favorite Vaughn quotes ^_^ like the...

Episode 3: Parity
Sydney: Did you have a fight with your wife?
Vaughn: My what?
Sydney: Your wife?
Vaughn: What wife? I... I have no wife.

Episode 7: Colorblind
Vaughn: Hey, what is your problem with me?
Jack: You pulled my file last week. That's my problem Mr. Vaughn. Now, did curiosity get the better of you, or were you trying to impress my daughter?
Vaughn: She thinks you were KGB. But, I'm sure you already knew that. So, what I'm wondering is, what were you doing checking up on me checking up on you?
Jack: This meeting is over.

Episode 14: The Coup
Vaughn: Yeah. [takes deep breath] Last week when you talked about quitting SD-6--
Sydney: I was being naive.
Vaughn: No, but, um, what you said about wanting to go to a hockey game. Wanting me to be a part of your life. I, uh, I think I wasn't clear about something. That it would be nice, to be in public with you. To actually get to look at you. Grab a pizza or go to a hockey game. I just, I wasn't clear that I would really like that too. [Brief silence.] Good luck in Russia.
[Vaughn leaves. Syd watches him as he walks away.]

:P I love the "no wife" quote.

The "watch" scene was so great. This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said you could set your heart by this watch. It stopped October 1st. The day we met.

I mean coem on people, how can any other moment beat that? Well, maybe aside from the moment in Korea.

(season one when vaugn and sydney were rehearsing with the lie detector)
vaugh: are u a double agent?
sydney:no, but my father's one
vaghn:sloane would be thrilled to hear this

Back