Politics FCC complaints - "genitals in the Olympics"

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
10 people have complained about to the FCC, claiming NBC violated them in some way or another.

How ridiculous is this?

BTW, Go Team USA!

Yahoo! news story

These people really need to be shipped to another country, whoever they are...

i just must say that i enjoyed watching the olympics. including swimming wherein michael phelps wore his pants way too long (not at all too low in my opinion though). i bet nbc had more viewers watching because of that than were pissed off.

m-c

Just imagine if the games were held the way Athenians originally intended--in the nude.

Direct quote... :P

Anyways, if the athletes are comfortable with what their wearing, then who cares about the FCC? After all, it is about the athletes.

yes well i suppose we all have justin & janet to thank for the excessive FCC watch over tv
then again if people didnt do that to begin with.....

well it doesnt matter
i must say the vollyball players do wear quite nearly-there outfits
but o well :rolleyes:

This is absolutely ridiculous. It is amazing to me how some people have nothing better to do with their time. If you don't like what someone is wearing, then don't watch. I have so completely had it with the FCC and the average American in-duh-viduals who think it's their job to police what I can and cannot see or hear. I'm an adult. I can decide that for myself.

GarnerForEmmy said:
This is absolutely ridiculous.  It is amazing to me how some people have nothing better to do with their time.  If you don't like what someone is wearing, then don't watch.  I have so completely had it with the FCC and the average American in-duh-viduals who think it's their job to police what I can and cannot see or hear.  I'm an adult.  I can decide that for myself.
[post="978368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Absolutely! I couldn't agree with you more. And THAT'S why I say that these people need to shipped to another country, or at least that's what some of us would like to see so we can decide for ourselves, and that way the FCC wouldn't be all over broadcasts and going crazy on the censorship because of a stupid nipple was shown for about 3 fourths of a second on a Sunday afternoon.

Back