Reality TV Fear Factor

Title: Fear Factor

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2001-06-11

Cast: Joe Rogan

Overview: Fear Factor is an American sports stunt/dare reality game show. It originally aired between 2001 and 2006, when it was canceled. It was later revived in 2011, only to be cancelled again on May 13, 2012. After its second cancellation, a two-part special aired in July 2012. The original Dutch version was called Now or Neverland. When Endemol USA and NBC adapted it to the American market in 2001, they changed the name to Fear Factor. The show pits contestants against each other in a variety of stunts for a grand prize, usually of US $50,000. From Seasons One to Five, the contestants were generally three men and three women, all competing for themselves, but in Season Six, the show moved to a permanent format of four teams of two people, each with a pre-existing relationship with one another. The show was hosted by comedian and UFC commentator Joe Rogan, executive produced by Matt Kunitz and David A. Hurwitz and directed by J. Rupert Thompson.
Fear Factor

Fear factor has really gotten good. I never used to watch it, but they have this couples thing on now and man is it good. The prize is a million bucks and not everything is elimination. Some stunts are for big trip giveaways or ten grand or you can steal another couples prizes. They are now down to the last 2 shows for the million but if you miss these I would recommend the reruns this summer or whenever they show them. It is really good. They have a little bickering here and there to make it fun and everything. It's on NBC mondays at 8:00pm west coast time Pacificstandard.

Isn't it good now with the couples and all of the prizes? I watched it tonight again and it was so good. Another big upset. Meg freaked out with the rats and started crying and lost a trip to Vegas but didn't get eliminated. Next week is the final round. Down to 3 couples remaining for 1 million dollars. It's gonna be gooooooood!!! ;)