Fearless FBI

Jaimie

Retired
There's a new series called Fearless FBI which is a spinoff of the Fearless series by Francine pascal. In this new series, Gaia is recruited by the FBI and is 20.

So they decided to go with what the failed tv series did? Why would Gaia join the FBI? I thought her lack of fear made her not care about anything...

As for Francine Pascal. She doesn't write it. People just pay her royalties so they could use her as a penname.

actually, she is writing this. there's a website of hers and she's writing it....at least the beginning. she wrote the first 20 or 25 fearless books, but with helping on the TV show, she got a ghost writer......as for why gaia would join the FBI, there's a nice excerpt from the last book that'd i'd be willing to type up, as well as a letter from francine, but it explains gaia's motives.....you kinda have to read book 36 to get it

Echo said:
actually, she is writing this.  there's a website of hers and she's writing it....at least the beginning.  she wrote the first 20 or 25 fearless books, but with helping on the TV show, she got a ghost writer......as for why gaia would join the FBI, there's a nice excerpt from the last book that'd i'd be willing to type up, as well as a letter from francine, but it explains gaia's motives.....you kinda have to read book 36 to get it
[post="1083748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Really? She must be pretty old now. From the writing, it always seemed like someone younger was writing this series. Sweet Valley (was that her?) had a fairly different tone.

I have a question. What happened to Ed, Heather, and Sam? I lost interest in this series at around book 12.

Heather's blind. Ed and Gaia broke up. I forget about Sam.

But then again...this isn't the end...I only read upto 33 so far.

Ed and Gaia dated? I thought Ed was the guy Gaia had absolutely no interest in. She was too obsessed with Sam to notice him. Also, didn't Heather and Ed get back together?

Ed almost dies twice and he and Gaia date. Heather and Ed dated, but she didn't want him walking because of all the money he'd get, then she takes a "fearless Serum" Loki made, then went blind and slowly gets her sight back and becomes a nicer person. Sam and gaia kinda get together, then he "dies", comes back and then kinda dates Heather again and takes her to prom. Gaia dumps Ed and Sam eventually, then starts dating this new guy, Jake, who gets killed and she mourns him, then mores to California, and 3 years later she "resurfaces" after going to school at Stanford and is recruited into the FBI

Sweet Valley was written by her daughters, actually...

Really? I've always hated the Sweet Valley books for some reason.

How did Gaia get into Stanford? I thought she was flunking all her classes because she didn't care. With her lack of fear, wouldn't she be of more use to the CIA?

you can get into a good college if you did bad in school by taking a bunch of entrance exams and tests, just like a homeschooled person. and i think she didn't join the CIA because of her father and uncle

It's out now, I bought it a few weeks ago and read it. If you like the first books in the old series, but not after about 20-25ish, then you should def. read this one. It's as good as the beginning of the old series

Yeah, I loved the first one. It's really good.

Wow I'm really stupid. I seriously thought that Francine Pascal wrote all of those books. What's her website? Cuz there isn't a francinepascal.com is there?

I've read every fearless book out there. Now there's a new guy named jake (in the original fearless) he ends up killed cuz Gaia. Loki turns good. Gaia flees to sunny CA. were she becomes normal and gets into Stanford. She saves the school. FBI agent was there she recruited Gaia, now Gaia is an FBI agent. (y) i personally liked the original series b/c Gaia had more edge now she hardly ever swears and when she does she goes "BS" im like oook. Its just lost its edge :(

I have read all Fearless and Fearless Fbi books,too many times,even.I love them.Cant wait next Fearless Fbi book,Agent Out.
Jaimie,your summary to Fearless serie in earlier message was good,lol.Gaias live does sounds crazy and eventfull,discrabed like that.

Yeah, I liked the orginal series better, but its still only the second book. Hopefully in the third one it will be more twisted because Catherine got kidnapped. Maybe Loki or someone cool and old is behind it. I bet Catherine is a bad guy.

Good,bad old Loki.I miss his character,too.Villain could be him someone completely (sp?) new.well,we will found out about in eight or nine weeks!

Back