FEARLESS (tv show)

nance

TUMS
Yup, there's going to be a Fearless Tv show! (It is based on the book series by Francine Pascal)

-Comes out this fall (2003)
-WB
-Tuesdays at 9pm/8central
-Rachel Leigh Cooke is to play Gaia :rolleyes:
-None of the book characters are in the show except Gaia
-Jerry Bruckhemier, producer :D

This is a summary from the WB11:

Fearless - Summary from WB

"There are four basic human emotions. Joy, anger, grief and fear. They say, of all those, nothing clouds your reason like fear. I've never had that problem." -Gaia Moore

From the executive producer of CSI and Without a Trace, this ensemble crime drama uncovers the FBI's best kept secret: the Y Unit. Society is breeding a new class of young criminals and it will take an elite division staffed with the finest young agents to infiltrate and apprehend them. The Y Unit requires a special kind of operative to succeed - much less survive. Born with a genetic defect, Gaia, 21, lacks the basic instinct her partners Ryan and Harmony must fight to control: fear. Whether Gaia's handicap is an important asset or a deadly liability for the unit remains to be seen...

From writer/executive producer Jeremy Littman (Law & Order, Profiler), writers Vincent Ngo & Evan Charnov and Jeremy Carver with Jerry Bruckheimer Television and Warner Bros. Television. "

Does anyone want me to post clips? I will! :D

Since this comp sucks I wont be able to watch the clips but I will definetly be watching the show. Wow Jerry Bruckhemier. Thats awesome.

Back