FEARLESS (tv show)

ohhhh sorry Intel- the site has changed! They have a whole new look! BUT NOOOO--- there are no clips! they deleted them... oh well

*the new link is-- http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/...3689|1|,00.html

but if you click here and then click "watch the trailer" there is a short one: http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Special/0,11116...12858||,00.html

****************** and the books can be found in B&N and Borders and B. Dalton and if you don't have those near you--- that is what Amazon.com is for :D

i dunnoooo... i hate it though! she works for herself! like irina! not sydney! grrrrrrrrr

oh freakish... that was my 5747th post.. :eek:

check this out.. itlll tell u about the show:

taken fomr flee, a fearless website!

ive got info on the show and books so here it is: taken from flee a fearless website:

NEWS
Rachel Leigh Cook has been cast as Gaia. Other casting includes Eric Balfour as Ryan, Bianca Lawson as Harmony and Ian Somerhalder as Jordan.
Fearless is being made into a television show for the WB. It will hopefully appear in the fall of 2003.

Outside of the Official Site, before this, there were no other Fearless sites on the internet. I decided to fix that. This website will feature cover, synopsis and excerpts for released books. Unreleased books will feature future covers, spoiler information and release dates.

nance said:
well... the only character that's the same is Gaia.

and they're in LA! :banghead: and she has a new godfather and godmother :banghead: and she works for the freaking FBI---- :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I'm over here crying hysterically as I read this thread. OMG I'm SO MAD! I just read one of the books... got back into my "Oh my god Gaia is amazing" modes... and then I find out that it's NOTHING like the series.

It shouldn't be set in LA or Gaia work for the FBI :angry: I think they should put Sam and Ed in it ( :lol: although I've only read the 1st one)

this show is gonna disappoint me, but i'm gonna watch it anyway b/c there's nothing else on the WB next fall. and NO, i'm not gonna watch Tarzan and Jane. that show is the stupidest creation of all history!!!

why couldn't they have the show in New York if they were gonna take almost 99% of the original characters away??!! I live in California, and LA isn't even that appealing for crying out loud!!!!

nance.. i love ur sig! and im so ahppy im on book 6!!!!!!!!!! heheh! i bught up to 12.. so far. i wish this was in NY! it would be so interesting.. and when they filmed .. i could actually go into nY.. and see it! heheh!

Hopefully the TV show would be good so then more people will read the *REAL* thing- THE BOOOOOOOOOOOKS!

That's so great chanel!!!!!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
rachel leigh cook is gaia??????? :blink:

first of all, gaia has blond hair. :blink: :blink:
That's what I said when I first heard! *sigh* She has these highlights... but Gaia is BLOND... like BLOND BLOND! WHOLE HEAD BLOND!

Back