Fearless

nance

TUMS
Has anyone read or heard of the Fearless books? They're written by Francine Pascal and is about a 17 year old, Gaia Moore, who doesn't feel fear. Her family is screwed-up; her mother was shot by her uncle and her father is a CIA agent. Gaia's father trained her to be an agent- she's a martial arts expert, a genius, and can do almost anything Sydney can. If you've never heard of the Fearless series, you should definitely try it out!

#1. Fearless
#2. Sam
#3. Run
#4. Twisted
#5. Kiss
#6. Payback
#7. Rebel
#8. Heat
#9. Blood
#10. Liar
#11. Trust
#12. Killer
#13. Bad
#14. Missing
#15. Tears
#16. Naked
#17. Flee
#18. Love
#19. Twins
#20. Sex
#21. Blind
#22. Alone
#23. Fear
#24. Betrayed
#25. Lost
#26. Escape
#27. Shock
#28. Chase
#29. Lust

Super Editions:

1. Before Gaia (read after Blind)
2. Gaia Abducted (read after Shock)

You know, I actually did start reading some of the series. I really wanted to finish them and see how the story would end, but I never found the time or found out if the next one was published.
Are you still reading them? One thing I remember, was that I wanted her to get with her best friend and not the jerk she walked in on!

yeah i read the 1st 1. but 1 of my friends is so totally obsessed she's read all fo em. according to there its going to be a tv show. but shes disapointed b/c according to the the plot is way off.

I never realized how many were actually out! Anyone care to shed a little light on the girl in the dark. I wish I had more time to read these stories....they are pretty similar to Alias.

nance said:
Shock, Fearless #27 comes out in 3 days! ahhh i can't wait! btvaughn, which ones have you read?
Good question! I don't really remember.....except it was up into the teens though. Last I recall, she was in a room tied up or maybe it was someone she knew and Gaia was trying to save them (or herself) Ok that made no sense whatsoever, but there was a mysterious guy driving around and her friend got hurt or something. Ok, once again I'm babbling and trying to remember....somebody help me!

nance said:
eeeeeeeeerrrrmmm, have no clue what you are talking about!! is this friend's name mary by any chance???
Don't worry, I have no clue either! But the friend was male and he liked Gaia. But she liked that other guy who was a real jerk.

Sam....that sounds about right! Because I am completely without any time, do you want to tell me how things are progressing with him? I always liked Sam!

Gaia, I'm not calling you Kris. I like Gaia better. It's individualistic. And I'm not sure if that's a word, but we'll pretend it is.

I kinda stopped reading Fearless after #8... I don't know why, but Nance has been talking about it so much, I'm starting to want to read em again. I think I will, next time I go out, I'll buy some more. But I always thought Gaia was an awesome character. But all those relationships Heather<<Sam<<Gaia<<Ed was kinda confusing.

I MISS MARY!

Luve ya,
Dani

nance i was at borders today and saw the fearless books and almost bought the first one but i didnt have enough money for it, but i think i will stop by the libary tuesday when they are open and check out the first fearless, i read the cover and little teaser at the beginning of the book and it sounds really interesting, cant wait to read it!

Back