Fearless

this ghost writer truly sucks! where is Francine??!!! :angry: I loved her writing style before but now everything is just mushy mushy mushy! I had Terror in my hands, took a look at the back cover, then put it back on the shelf like a horrible disease. bahh! i've stopped reading it now and i don't think i've missed out on anything. god, i miss the good ole days w/ Mary and Ella. everything was good up to book 24 or something, then it was a total suckfest from there... :banghead:

I've never read any of these books but I've seen them at the library. Wasn't it supposed to be a tv show on the WB??? I remember seeing a brief preview for it and Rachel Leigh Cook was supposed to be in it. But according to TV Tome, the show didn't air and I guess they pulled the plug on it??

I know the granddaughter of Francine Pascal (she's friends with my sister) and she told me her grandma gave her the cassette with the pilot of the tv show, how cool is that??????? I want a grandma who writes cool book eseries and gives me cool stuff lol.

OMG i am so in love with this series
it's like... impossible to explain how addicted i am to these books

i've read up to boook #30

and i'm waiting for the 31st!

I actually picked this book up in the liabrary but didn't get it because they didn't have the first of teh series. Is it necessary 2 read the series in order?

~Andrea

i read the first fearless book and really loved it and was gonna read the second. then i saw there were like 50 more books to read :blink: before i caught up in the series :(
i was too overwhelmed and decided to give up. might start in the summer when i have loads of free time.

I have to say the series is one of my favorites. It went downhill though after about 25. I was really disappointed in the last 15 books or so of the series. But Fearless FBI is great so far. Just like old Fearless

Back