Fearless

mwahahha!!!!! i finished it yesterday night at 2:00 am and man it was SO GOOD!!! but damn, one period in the book was just so depressing i felt like throwing the book across the room!!! but the ending is wonderful!!!

yea when Loki told her that he could give her an antidote to reverse her fealessness, but it was a serum that they give schizophrenic people and now she's starting to see dead people....

okay, my favorite quote so far! well actually it was from last night, but yea okay....

Loki: Can you imagine the kind of anger that has bred in me? Can you imagine the depths of resentment--

Gaia: Can you imagine how much I want you to SHUT UP?

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
okay, my favorite quote so far! well actually it was from last night, but yea okay....

Loki: Can you imagine the kind of anger that has bred in me? Can you imagine the depths of resentment--

Gaia: Can you imagine how much I want you to SHUT UP?
:lol: :rotflmao: DAMN I LOVE GAIA'S ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND CHELSEA--- :D

okay nance update!
i was reading it today, and im up to page 34!
i really like it so far, her character is hilarous, and guess what im like gaia! i dont eat cereal with milk!!!lol!

Victoria King said:
okay nance update!
i was reading it today, and im up to page 34!
i really like it so far, her character is hilarous, and guess what im like gaia! i dont eat cereal with milk!!!lol!
hehe YAY!!! you're like gaia!!! doesn't she fight so good... even better than syd.... :eek:

Back