Fearless

i'm sorry vicki-- i know you don't want to believe it but see the thing is.... syd has a considerably horrible life, right?? well gaia's life, it's 100 times worse than that!!!! BUT SYD FIGHTS SO GOOD TOO!!!!! OK--- they're even!

well i dont know gaia's history or anything i just started reading it!!!GIVE ME TIME!
but Sydney has vaughn and irina and jack and i hate to say it sloane!!!
but arent ya proud im reading it and liking it!!!

Oh yeah--- syd has *VAAAAAUGHN* and the cool diguises

gaia has the fearless thing and just her hilarious attitude!!! yaya vicki!!!

here's an excerpt from #27, Shock: (don't read this is you don't want to be spoiled! WARNING! in other words...don't read it kris or vicki!!! i'm doing it in white so just highlight it....

"I think i have some information that may be of assistance in finding your father. But i need you to help me get to it. Are you opposed to a little breaking and entering?"
Now this was getting interesting. "NOt if it means getting more information about my father," she told him.
"that is good. YOur father trained you well."
"I guess so. what's the deal?" she asked him, impatient.
"I don't want to say on the phone," he said. "i've sent you instructions via e-mail. You can go retrieve them."
"why won't you just tell me?" she seethed.
"Too much to tell," he said. "Too many details. You need to see them and commit them to memory. You should know that this is how things are done in the Organization."
"yeah, but the organization should know that e-mail i never secure," she retorted.
"this one is. it's encoded and contains a self-destructing virus. It can only be read once.
"ok, fine"

LATER!!! hehe Gaia reads the e-mail.....

Gaia eyed the e-mail with total and complete concentration. She had a photgraphic memory. The image of the words seared into her frontal lobe as the distractions of the library fell away. There was something meditative about this action: The words became more than black and white on the screen; they took on a life of their own, the shapes of the letters forming patterns that Gaia recognized apart form the meaning of the words themselves. Wow, her brain was freaky sometimes.
A pensive haze settled over her for a moment. There was nothing but the words and the message they brought to her. Until a hand clamped over her eyes and the world went dark.

nance said:
"I think i have some information that may be of assistance in finding your father. But i need you to help me get to it. Are you opposed to a little breaking and entering?"

Nance, you´re a Little Evil :angelic:

I´m Blind????? I don´t see nothing :P

It´s Very Good, I´ve read it and I´ve go to all Bookshops of Madrid and Buy it in English if the book doesn´t translate to Spanish.

Thank for the Extract :woot:

~Natalia~

haha chelseeeaa.... mwahhaahha.... *cackles away evilly*

and kris-- LOL! the text is in white, so if you want to read it just highlight it but Dont' READ IT! hehe i know--- i'm such a good persuader!

this is an alias question since i tuned out of the series at the beginning. I know she was approached by these secret agent men but did she learn all her martial arts and languages before that or did she learn it after she was recruited??

nance said:

and kris-- LOL! the text is in white, so if you want to read it just highlight it but Dont' READ IT! hehe i know--- i'm such a good persuader!
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO ME!!!

alias_fan said:
nance said:

LOL, we're subjecting u to Gaia torture. u will be forced to read Fearless and like it!

alias_fan said:
nance said:

converting you into gaianism of course hun!

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
this is an alias question since i tuned out of the series at the beginning. I know she was approached by these secret agent men but did she learn all her martial arts and languages before that or did she learn it after she was recruited??
perfect time to ask this question kris! perfect timing! becuase you will find this out tonight while you watch the indicator!!!i'll let you know that she did go through training and learned some things there but there were other resources that you will find out tonight! and she also studied languages in college!but the most of it will be found out tonight for you beginners in alias!ENJOY THE EPPY! ITS AMAZING!

Back