Fears

let's see from a mental perspective i'm afraid of being alone, rejection, and embarrassment :P. whenever i have embarrassing moments they get stuck in my memory and i keep on thinking about them over and over again.

and i'm also very, very afraid of bugs of all kinds. especially spiders. i have to spray them with window cleaners to kill them :P

I spray my spiders with hairspray!!!
im also afraid of getting close to people and I really dont like meeting new people (*gasp* I know shocking isnt it!!!) so yeah those are my fears

alias_g said:
clowns
[post="1331288"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

bleeeeeh clowns are JUK! (i actually only fear clowns since like 2 years .. strange :confused: )

I fear I have nothing to give and I have so much to lose here in this lonely place, tangled up in our embrace

well yeah aside from the whole alone thing
definitely.... bees, wasps etc - its litterally a phobia tho cuz i freak out so bad
people in costumes.. like not halloween but - like when you go to disney world and ppl are in those big mickey mouse, buzz lightyear whatever costumes - freaks me the hell out
falling from heights... and high open areas - like cliffs and stuff
ummmm i think those are my big ones

loneliness, rejection, drunk people sometimes, birds, wasps (because I got stung about 4 or 5 times last summer), my friend John (he's freaky) ermmm .... :ermm: :thinking:

Back