Fears

Basically loosing someone again, spiders (no kidding it's a phoebia :bag: ) dying in the water or burnt, car crashes and falling from something like 20 metters :mellow: call me weird I know I am :ermm:

being burnt to death, my best friend dying (i seriously cannot handle not seeing her for more than a day), um fire, someone burglerising me while im inside the house umm i think thats it

when i was 7 i used to be deathy afraid of bloody marry, so scared i wouldnt go into the bathroom sometimes

I'm scared to loose the people in my life. It's happened before with a few people and I don't want it to happen again.

but I've gotten to a point, where I realize how much I love my friends, but sometimes I feel we're so different, and I realize how much we've changed in the past few years. So I'm scared to loose them.

But I'm really trying to be optimistic.:smiley:

I'm also scared of losing my grandmother one day, she means so much to me and I don't know what I'd do without her.

Ok, end with the deep talk.:smiley:

I hate spiders..especially the ones with long legs.. eww!

I fear relationships...I have trust issues

I fear rejection

But most of all I fear that Vaughn will be killed!

Oh ya I also fear spiders! There so creepy!

i think maybe in our past lives, you did that to me. and therefore i'm scared of it.

falling down cliffs. i'm very scared of that.

Back