February 14th - Valentines Day

garnergarnish said:
Can you believe her? Do you know she had the cheek to tell me that she had burnt them until i said there was absolutely no eveidence. i can't really ransack the house cos she's there. i'm hoping that she' gonna go to work tomorrow. but if i find them and take them she'll probably throw my stuff out before i get back. it's just not fair. why am i not allowed to be happy. :( Why isn't she just happy that her daughter is in love and has found someone who loves her as much. parents suck. well Katherine's don't. they're welcoming me with open arms and are even buying me special food. ^_^ and now i won't even get to meet them for weeks. :angry:  sorry i'm rambling.
[post="1211394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i say find them...f*** your mum and go and see kat!
you have waited long enough....you two love eachother so what if you are the same sex!
wait until she goes to work...or something...she can't stay in the house all the time...then find them

unfortunately that really won't work. i really don't think she'll give them back to me, no matter what i do. and unless i find one of my birth certificates, i can't get the emergency passport. this is bloody ridiculous and a pile of bollocks. i'm so frickin mad, as well as distraught.

I can't believe that, how can a mother do that, it's so outrageous, I can't believe she's stopping you seeing someone you love just because she's not happy with it, that's so selfish, I think if it was me I'd actually kick her ass! :angry:

i'm just so tired of this constant battle. i'm exhausted and the one person who i need more than anyone i can't get to. my mum thinks i'm doiong it on purpose as some sort of vendetta against her. i think she's actually gone crazy. i'm her only child for god's sake. what's the point of isolating me. Gah!!!

yeah...you are in love with another woman to piss her off?!
i am so sorry....i wish there was something we could do....just beg, cry and then search the house...
x

Not sure how it works there, but can't you get another copy of your birth certificate? I mean, in the US, you just have to go to the government office/court in the county you were born in and request a new copy :thinking:
Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that your mother is being so closed-minded :( Hope you find a way to get there.

cinders said:
it will take too long to do, she needs it within 4 days. maybe your mum will cave in!! no-one can be that callous
[post="1211489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
HURRAH!!!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!!! Yes it's true kiddies, she caved. the power of KFC made my mother cave. after i kindly bought her some KFC chickeny goodness, all i had to do was wait an hour and a half, stand in the doorway, sad and forlorn, and ask in the most politest, cutest, only daughter type of voice,"Please mum, can i have my passport back. Please?" at which point she sighed and said." I'll give it to you tomorrow" AND it is now in my hands. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: What a bloody long day for nothing. -_-

2 days to go!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

garnergarnish said:
HURRAH!!!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!!! Yes it's true kiddies, she caved. the power of KFC made my mother cave. after i kindly bought her some KFC chickeny goodness, all i had to do was wait an hour and a half, stand in the doorway, sad and forlorn, and ask in the most politest, cutest, only daughter type of voice,"Please mum, can i have my passport back. Please?" at which point she sighed and said." I'll give it to you tomorrow" AND it is now in my hands. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: What a bloody long day for nothing. -_-

2 days to go!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:
[post="1212427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances* :happydance: I knew that she had to cave in. She just had to. Otherwise I would cry lots. I am so happy right now. My day has been gloomy until now. Now I am so incredibly happy. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :woot:

2 DAYS! 2 DAYS!! SHENAY! SHENAY! SHENAY!! :woot: :woot:

At my school they sell ballons and cookie grams. Its kinda stupid!! But me blondie trade gifts!!! She got me a stuffed animal and candy.Who needs guys when u have ur best friend!!!
SYD

Back