February 14th - Valentines Day

cinders said:
she'll come throught it, shes strong :hug:

lol well i hope you and uni give eachother happiness
[post="1190597"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thanks :hug: she hasn't collapsed again...so that is a good sign

plan too :D
do you think it would be weird for me to ask her to come back with me?

no, if u like enough ask her, dont live life with what ifs...

no mary its the break, i'll be back to adam brody heaven in a sec

yeh say i really like you, and i dont want to leave with any doubts, so there's an invitation to com eover to Britain at some point.

yeh love you too mary :hug: can't keep away from this place

My boyfriend's doing the military service or what you call it in english.. so I'm alone on valentines :( I just want him to come home.. but I have to wait 3 weeks, then we can celebrate..

I dont really like it much. Just for candy and making fun of the couples who do stupid mushy stuff. :lol: I used to buy lots of flowers and balloons for my mom but now that she passed away well its gonna be boaring but I guess Ill buy flower for my dad and to someone who is like my second mom. :D AND candy for me :lol:

V-day Ican c it coming!!! My brother decorates for every holiday and guess what is next!! I really dont like V-day I guess cause I dont have guy.(that is probley it!!!) And I 17 and its been like that all my life!!! But its not the end of the world. But I like candy!!! And its not that I dont like guys....I guess that there just not like me that way, o well!!!
SYD

Hee, love Valentines Day! It's so much fun... :lol: We always have school on that day, but it's all the more fun there with everyone!! ^_^

well i have i woulf have fun and like it but i have no one that i can show my love to and the only girl i could would just shuve it back in my faceor somethink like that do im not really going to have fun this time pritty much like ever othere time

Back