February 14th - Valentines Day

My Dear Husband Charlie (Yes, founder of this wonderful MB) and I have exchanged gifts. Although I cannot post the present that I gave him I can show y'all's his. He is the sweetest man ever!

post-1-1108433553.gif

cinders said:
yeh lol i think nay's mum would have had the whole of this thread sending anthrax if she hadnt.
[post="1213113"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's very true. I would be so angry if Nay's mom hadn't caved!!!!! :hmm: But she did. :D

Although Valentine's Day is over, my lovely week is just beginning. I get to see Nay TOMORRRRRRRROWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Awwwww!! That's so sweet what Charlie gave you. I'm giving Nay a rose when I see her tomorrow. :smiley:

AgentDesertRose said:
That's very true. I would be so angry if Nay's mom hadn't caved!!!!! :hmm: But she did. :D

Although Valentine's Day is over, my lovely week is just beginning. I get to see Nay TOMORRRRRRRROWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Awwwww!! That's so sweet what Charlie gave you. I'm giving Nay a rose when I see her tomorrow. :smiley:
[post="1214030"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hahaha!!! Mum did cave and now it's only a matter of hours before i see Kat. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait. :woot: I've just had my hair done. :P scared s***less about flying on my own but it'll be worth it. :Ph34r: everyone pray for me to have a safe journey. i hate flying. :thinking:

Awwww!!!!Rose!!!! thanks babe. :smiley:

garnergarnish said:
Hahaha!!! Mum did cave and now it's only a matter of hours before i see Kat. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait. :woot: I've just had my hair done. :P scared s***less about flying on my own but it'll be worth it. :Ph34r:  everyone pray for me to have a safe journey. i hate flying. :thinking:

Awwww!!!!Rose!!!! thanks babe. :smiley:
[post="1214869"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YAY!! Less than a day! Less than a day!! :woot: I can't wait either. Awww, cute hair!!!!!!! I definitely pray for you to have a safe journey and ervything is going to be fine.

You're welcome, sweetie. :smiley:

Thanks girlies for all the great wishes. Shenay arrives in Sacramento (about an hour from mi casa) in roughly 4 hours!! I have been bouncing up and down all the day. I have scared people. But I just can't wait!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

AgentDesertRose said:
Thanks girlies for all the great wishes. Shenay arrives in Sacramento (about an hour from mi casa) in roughly 4 hours!! I have been bouncing up and down all the day. I have scared people. But I just can't wait!! :woot: :woot: :woot:
[post="1216915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hello all.well i'm here sitting at Kat's desk. she's fast asleep in the front room(She's very tired :P :lol: ) Aww its been amaziing so far and i know i really won't want to come home. it's going too fast.She's so beautiful and perfect and we have such a strong connection. It's funny though cos she is so tall and skinny and i'm like the complete opposite. i think i'm gonna go wake her up in a minute to eat ice cream. We went to see the Pooh Bear Heffalump movie today. it's so cute and then we watched Finding nemo at last(cos it was too depressing to watch on my own. :blush: )
anyway speak to you guys soon. and Sam, not long now. :woot:

garnergarnish said:
Hello all.well i'm here sitting at Kat's desk. she's fast asleep in the front room(She's very tired :P  :lol: ) Aww its been amaziing so far and i know i really won't want to come home. it's going too fast.She's so beautiful and perfect and we have such a strong connection. It's funny though cos she is so tall and skinny and i'm like the complete opposite. i think i'm gonna go wake her up in a minute to eat ice cream. We went to see the Pooh Bear Heffalump movie today. it's so cute and then we watched Finding nemo at last(cos it was too depressing to watch on my own. :blush: )
anyway speak to you guys soon. and Sam, not long now. :woot:
[post="1220114"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you tired her out you naughty thing!! :P hehe

well i hope you have lots of fun....enjoy all the time you have there but do come on to say hi occasionally :D hehe

i know!! 2 days!!! :woot: :lol:

Back