February 14th - Valentines Day

hey guys again. howz everyone doing? i'm so very great. oh this is Nay by the way cos yet again Kat is sleeping, being completely exhausted. :P i just wanted to say hi. Grass Valley is a beautiful place but a little redneck. we're going to San Francisco tomorrow so that'll be great. we went shopping today and went to In and Out, you know JG's fav burger bar. Wooo!!!i bought the cutest bag yesterday, it's like a small pair of denim shorts with pockets and it was sooo cheap and toda yKAt bought a cute little skirt, a very sexy top, some super swank sunglasses, a Pooh Bear watch and a very sexy pair of underwear.hehehe!!! :P SShhe's so beautiful, i don't ever want to leave her. :blush:

well hopefully i'll get on again and Sam i bet you're sooo excited now. You must feel like bursting. :woot:

i am!!! i am bouncing around!! :jump:

sooooo excited!! :D hehe

i keep checking to make sure everything is ready and prepared....

my parents and sister are going out tomorrow night so we can be alone :woot: haven't seen her since the 10th....feels like years have passed!!!

lol sam, enjoy! tell her you even made us excited about her arrival :P

hope you guys have a great time together! Time for the smiley of the year: :naughty:

don't forget about us ^_^

SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :P

lol i told her everyone has been counting down with me! lol

i won't forget about you lot...its just a choice between you and her...she does have the advantage :naughty: lol

well i'm back in this god forsaken country and it looks even gloomier now (depite the sunshine!!!) i miss my Kat and i'm not doing well without her. i feel sick continously and keep bursting into tears. snot fair i tell you. well i'm off to look at plane fares for the summer.

Sam, hope you are having a great and as exhausting a time as me and Kat had. :P :lol:

your back already?! it seems like only yesterday you went over!
so sorry hun :hug: just keep thinking you will back over soon...summer isn't too far away :smiley:

we are having a very good time...she is asleep right now :D hehe
well i am being nice and letting her sleep so i can tire her out again later :naughty: hehe

ooh so you two had lots of fun then? ;)

Blackhairedsam said:
SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :P

lol i told her everyone has been counting down with me! lol

good! she should know she's loved :P

i won't forget about you lot...its just a choice between you and her...she does have the advantage :naughty: lol

now that's not fair! ugh- :naughty: always wins right?

garnergarnish said:
well i'm back in this god forsaken country and it looks even gloomier now (depite the sunshine!!!) i miss my Kat and i'm not doing well without her. i feel sick continously and keep bursting into tears. snot fair i tell you. well i'm off to look at plane fares for the summer.

Sam, hope you are having a great and as exhausting a time as me and Kat had. :P  :lol:
[post="1225677"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*cries* WHY!?! WHY MUST YOU BE BACK IN ENGLAND?!!! The weather fits my mood, since it's all cold and gloomy. I miss my Nay and I'm not doing well either. I keep on crying at all these reminders of her and the smells of her and everything. It is not fair. :( Yes, do look at fares for the summer. I get off school in 109 days <- AH! so long.... :hmm:

Well Nay and I definitely had an exhausting time. :uhh:

Yes it has passed and Alleliau! I hate Valentines day because all your friends waltz around with boquets of roses and you sulk because you've never once in your sixteen years of life so much as gotten a card. Not even from my parents people!

Sarkasim Posted Today, 12:36 AM
  Yes it has passed and Alleliau! I hate Valentines day because all your friends waltz around with boquets of roses and you sulk because you've never once in your sixteen years of life so much as gotten a card. Not even from my parents people!

You're not the only one! (n)

Blackhairedsam said:
your back already?! it seems like only yesterday you went over!
so sorry hun :hug: just keep thinking you will back over soon...summer isn't too far away :smiley:

we are having a very good time...she is asleep right now :D hehe
well i am being nice and letting her sleep so i can tire her out again later :naughty: hehe

ooh so you two had lots of fun then? ;)
[post="1225697"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes i am back already it's not fair at all. i feel like i was hardly there. :( the only thing is i can only go over there in the summer if ican afford it. and at the prices i'm seeing i'm not sure i'll be able to. but i have to or i'll just cry for the whole summer.

AgentDesertRose said:
*cries* WHY!?! WHY MUST YOU BE BACK IN ENGLAND?!!! The weather fits my mood, since it's all cold and gloomy. I miss my Nay and I'm not doing well either. I keep on crying at all these reminders of her and the smells of her and everything. It is not fair. :( Yes, do look at fares for the summer. I get off school in 109 days <- AH! so long.... :hmm:

Well Nay and I definitely had an exhausting time. :uhh:
[post="1226098"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I Know.*Cries* I miss Kat sooo much and i and i'm still crying at everything i see that reminds me of her which obviously isn't good as i have pics of her on my phone.108 days so 126 days till i hopefully see you again. Let the countdaown begn.

garnergarnish said:
Yes i am back already it's not fair at all. i feel like i was hardly there. :( the only thing is i can only go over there in the summer if ican afford it. and at the prices i'm seeing i'm not sure i'll be able to. but i have to or i'll just cry for the whole summer.

I know. I hate that you had to leave so quickly. :( I hope you can afford it, and I'm going to help you get back over here.

I Know.*Cries* I miss Kat sooo much and i and i'm still crying at everything i see that reminds me of her which obviously isn't good as i have pics of her on my phone.108 days so 126 days till i hopefully see you again. Let the countdaown begn.
[post="1227719"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! :( I haven't really cried since Monday, but I have been really sad all the time and holding the Piglet that Nay gave me. 125 days till I see you, my lovely Nay. Yes, let the countdown begin. :blush:

valentine day was ok iIspend the day eating cinnamon hearts, I was going to send carnations to my friends in my old high school, but my brother forgot their homeroom numbers ggrrr

So I found this old thread that I made a couple of years ago and thought as it's coming to that time again, I'd give it a new lease of life.

I'm actually looking forward to it this year :love:

Back