Feels like coming home

:hi: Trish! See...told ya I would come over and read this! It was fantastic!

I love Ailish to pieces. What an absolutely adorable little girl. :daisy:

And of course I loved all the S/V scenes too. Watermelon! :P

This is a wonderful story and I am excited to read the sequel! I'm off to read it now! :run: :read:

Oh...I would love to read those other scenes...Ailish's birth and whatever else you have. PM me!

Heather, hi!! :D :D I'm so glad you liked the story! Somehow I was afraid that you wouldn't.... : :confused: Studying for tests is making me :o_O: and reading your review totally made my day! :D :D

Deleted scenes from Feels Like Coming Home coming right up.

By the way, I've lost track of whom I sent those scenes to, so if you asked and did not receive them, I'm most terrible sorry. Please PM me, or leave a message here, and I'll be sure the scenes get to you, okay?

Now excuse me while I wait for my Harry Potter heaven.

:angelfly:

hAhA! I'm reading Harry Potter too! It's so good! Please! I beg you! Write a sequel! This fic made me bawl my eyes out !In a good way! I loved it!!!! Please write more! You have amazing talent! LOL! ~GC

I read this before i must have forgotten to review . This is Amazing it is one of my favourite fnafics . it is soo sweet and it has such a nice ending.

lina (off to read ur sequal)

that was such a great story! i like how in the end the epilogue is written from the little girl's view! PLz do write a sequel to this great story! though i don't know if it can top the original!

OMG!!!! Your fic is AWSOME!!! I wish I'd read it before, bu it's all good now, cuz i'm actually reading Blood Ties too! Thanx for writing a sequel!!!!!!