Female Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how we can keep men out of here but still invade their thread :napoleon:

Just add something about PMS and stuff on every page.......they'll never bother us! HAHAHAHAAAAAA

PMS, PERIODS, TAMPONS, PADS, HORMONES, CRAMPS, STEEL MAGNOLIAS (THE MOVIE), SHOES, SHOPPING, MAKE-OVER, WAXING :cool:

~~Spongy!

Bradhadair said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Bradhadair said:
lmao.  bikini waxes hurt *sobs*
I bet they do..... :woot:

I just shave.......no pain, no sweat ;)

~~Spongy!
i'm not doing them anymore....i'll shave cos gosh damn it hurts -_- :(
I never understood waxing and sugaring....

You have to wait for the hair to grow back to remove it again?! :confused:

Makes no sense at all

I have to admit though...I tried it once.....I didn't even finish...OOOOOooh! It hurt like hell :eek:

~~Spongy!

ouch. that sucks. i shave once and a while, usually just in swim season... eep it gets all red and bumpy! :lol:

the poor guys who are reading this...

:sigh:

i don't have any females around that i can talk to on an everyday basis. this should be good for me. i can't talk to my boyfriend about my cramps because he says i bring them on myself (he's teasing, of course) but he has no idea of the pain. but when i tell him that, he always comes back with "you get kicked in your jewels and then talk to me about pain". he always gets me with that one. ;)

ouch. that sucks. i shave once and a while, usually just in swim season... eep it gets all red and bumpy!

hmmm, maybe you should use a moisturizing lotion on your legs after you get out of the shower...if you do, than I'm not sure what it could be..unless you shave in colder water........you should always shave in warm water, most likely with steam to open the pours up so little irritaion occurs.

~~Spongy!

thong pantiliners, good or bad?

If you're wearing a thong while on your period....than you're nuts!

If you want pantilinners just for a daily basis......than I doubt a thong will do you any good, like they cover anything :lol:

~~Spongy!

don't you know shaving is actually worse than waxing??
It makes the hair grow faster and thicker.
at least if you wax ,it last a couple of weeks,maybe more,
it hurts like hell,but its worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back