Politics Female President

Should/Will A Woman Be Elected As President?

• Yes, They Should and Will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, They Should, but No They won't

• No, They Shouldn't

• Unsure - Depends on the candidate

• Total voters
Scarlet Crystal said:
JESUS! that's it! we should elect OPRAH!
[post="1262312"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That actually is a genius idea. :laughbounce: She would be a great president, IMO. And we should write her a letter, lol.

its only fair if women get to be president too.

at least hillary will be getting elected in 2008 and then bush will probably have a heart attack at that time.. if he doesnt get assassinated first ;)

Itz tha Dreila said:
its only fair if women get to be president too.

at least hillary will be getting elected in 2008 and then bush will probably have a heart attack at that time.. if he doesnt get assassinated first  ;)
[post="1271011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
it's completely humorless and tasteless to make a joke about a president's death, no matter how much you hate him.

Oprah would have been better off giving the money it cost to give her audience cars to Africa, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, anywhere really, to help world hunger. Her priorities are all wrong. I've heard she's a really awful person in real life, who is simply fantastic at working an audience of bored housewives. :o_O:

I don't understand why so many people hate Hilary Clinton. God, anybody is fantastic compared to Bush, and Hilary stands up for what I believe in. Pity I'm not American. I would vote for her. And I'm sure she would do more for women's rights - something Bush seems to define as 'keeping them at home, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen'.

put it this way-
think of the male presidents there
have been in the u.s.
43 of them
i may not be a genius
but i think i would have done a better
job than 30 of them
so having all male presidents
meaning the predisposition to
pick a man causes us to suffer with
sub-standard people who happen to be men
the arrangement
is a reflection of social preconceptions
which are ridiciulous
about relative decision-making capacity, intellect
as well as confidence and clarity of thought
based on gender
we are overdue for a woman

mc

Natalia said:
:o_O:  :o_O:

I think anybody with the surname 'Bush' should be banned from US politics forever more!!
[post="1256258"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

totally agree! this is america! we're not supposed to have dynasties!

as for condi rice as president? no. she's a "yes-man" and would not be very good at it

i definatly want to see a female president in my lifetime (as long as she's a democrat!)

as for the the first minority president, i'm saying right now that the day Barak Obama becomes president will be a proud day indeed :smiley:

()aliasyeah() said:
totally agree!  this is america!  we're not supposed to have dynasties!

as for condi rice as president?  no.  she's a "yes-man" and would not be very good at it

i definatly want to see a female president in my lifetime (as long as she's a democrat!)

as for the the first minority president, i'm saying right now that the day Barak Obama becomes president will be a proud day indeed :smiley:
[post="1279061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh man. Obama is definitely looking good for 2008. (y)

He'd have my vote.

Natalia said:
I don't understand why so many people hate Hilary Clinton. God, anybody is fantastic compared to Bush, and Hilary stands up for what I believe in. Pity I'm not American. I would vote for her. And I'm sure she would do more for women's rights - something Bush seems to define as 'keeping them at home, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen'.
[post="1273655"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Neither do I. I was talking to my mom the other day about how Hilary will be running in '08, and she's all like, you would vote for her!?! And I would (and probably will), she would definitely do more for women's rights, something that Bush is trying to take away.

AgentDesertRose said:
Neither do I. I was talking to my mom the other day about how Hilary will be running in '08, and she's all like, you would vote for her!?! And I would (and probably will), she would definitely do more for women's rights, something that Bush is trying to take away.
[post="1280519"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. It seems people always peg her as 'too liberal', or bring up her being married to Bill as their reasons for not liking her. She's a democrat! She's supposed to be liberal. It's rather refreshing to see someone who's not tiptoeing on the border of conservatism and liberalism. Plus she has my beliefs and I think would make a great leader.

I would definitely vote for her...but if she doesn't run than Obama...I like him.

I don't think you should discriminate between male and female in the case of presidency. If a man and a woman are both running for president and the man has better ideas than the woman, I'm going to pick the man. Or if my veiws agree more with the woman then I'm going to vote for her. I'm not too concerned with their gender.

I think that it would be great to have a female president. I would definitely vote for a female. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't vote for a female just because of her sex, but if I agreed with her POVs, then i would definitely vote for her.

does it matter if the president is a woman, a man, black or white, homosexual or heterosexual, jewish, christian or atheist? NOOO! That are not factors of what makes a good president.. it's too sad some people believe a different color of your skin or the fact that you dont have a... can decide if you can run a country or not.. please it feels like we're stuck in the past here..

Defintely a Democrat. They are much more openminded when it comes to changes in the White House. But I agree with earlier comments. For a woman to be in the White House, like Hilary, she would have to be not quite so liberal. If Hilary did run in 2008, though I believe more in Democratic veiws and would vote for her, I don't think she would win. Which would be a shame, because with Bush installing so many conservitives, the States need a Democrat in office. Maybe than we could actually pass stem cell research and start curing Diabetes and Cancer.

noggi16 said:
If Liberals are so open minded why has the only british pm been a conservative?
[post="1445789"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Please remember that we are referring to America. And in America liberals tend to be more open minded and accepting to race, religion, and sexual preference. And they are also more open minded when it comes to abortion and stem cell research, but there are of course exceptions.

Back