FF10-2

TephieD

Cadet
I got it for Christmas and I love it! Some of the characters are so cool! Unfortunately, they never join your party because you only ever have Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. Anyway, has anyone else played it yet? If not, you should.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..............OMG............ OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG....I LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE ^_^

Lol Timmy :lol:.

I played FF 10...It was ok I suppose..haven't tried X-2 though..I'll probably rent it sometime...Oh wait...I don't have a ps2 lol :P.

Gotcha. I love it. I beat it and am playing it again. Giving it to New Yevon this time. Just for the heck of it. And I like Baralai better than Nooj. Gippal is cooler than both of them though. :smiley:

Baralai is....quite and scary to me :Paranoid:....Nooj is just plain weird :mellow:....Gippal's okay......Brother is like on of my favorites :sideroll: :laughbounce:

Really?! I think Brother's a sicko! I mean, Yuna is his cousin, and he's like "my heart...is aching!" Eww. How does Baralai scare you? :smiley:

Back