FHM UK TOP 100 SEXY WOMEN

garnergarnish

Its the end of the World as we know it!!
Well as we all know JG was voted 2nd in the FHM US Top 100 poll. Well she's gonna need a lot of help to repeat the same feat over here in Britain cos people over here still don't know much about her and even who she is. Therefore i am calling on all of us to help get her to the top. Head down to www.fhm.com

and lets get her to the top.

Damn, there are some sexy women in that poll. I put JG in pole position, obviously, closely followed by Jolene Blalock (the Vulcan bird from Star Trek) & Cheryl Tweedy (because a female Geordie accent makes me go weak at the knees) :woot:

I just found out you have to register on the FHM website (and have your pop-up blocker turned off) in order to vote - wasn't really willing to take that risk.

Dark Avenger said:
I just found out you have to register on the FHM website (and have your pop-up blocker turned off) in order to vote - wasn't really willing to take that risk.
[post="1290795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i'm not registered on it :blink: hmmm..interesting...you shouldn't do. the form should come up once you click on the site and they even remind you of some hot girls above in case you forget the ones you like :lol:

Back