• fiction

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • nonfiction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • equal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
aliaschick4mv said:
I read fiction. I'll read non-fiction about somethings, pretty much just the Salem Witch Trials, cuz the whole story is fascinating, and psychology, which is kinda weird considering Im14... but I like it.
i like to read about the salem witch trials and psycology too...i was planning on taking some courses on psycology in HS

My favorite author is Johanna Lindsey. I have all of her books. I've been collecting her books since I was 15 (I'm 37 now). I've only been collecting her in hard back for the past couple of years.

Needless to say, I like historical romance. Usually anything set in Medieval Times, Edwardian Times or involving Russia prior to the Revolution. I also like time travel, vampire love (I adore Christine Feehan) and, unbelievably, history reference books. I love anything to do with history, especially European/Russian history.

I couldn't live with just reading nonfiction! Most of it's boring and unimaginative like most peoples lives. LOL, mine included. FICTION ALL THE WAY! Anywho, JRR Tolkien, Mercedes Lackey, Steven King, Anne Rice. My fav fiction writers.

I'd have to go with fiction, though fiction with historical background I find to be fascinating, like the Count of Monte Critso, Three Muskateers, and Les Miserables, were all great with events before, during, and after the French Revolution. Tolkein is my fav, but there are many others I adore.

I had to read the Count of Monte Cristo for English. Analyzing it takes all waht could have been good out of it trying to reason why the main character dude did what he did.

I love fiction stories. However, some of the best stories I've read have been nonfiction. Like memoirs of people from the Holocaust...all amazing stories.

Ahh..yes...that was a wonderful story! But I highly recommend
All, but My Life by Gerda Weissman Klein.....definitely the best I've ever read!

LOL...and btw....please call me Bridget!

I've heard about that one. What about the Devil's Arithmetic. I read that a few years ago, it had more of a fiction aspect but it was still really good

Vaughnluver said:
I've heard about that one. What about the Devil's Arithmetic. I read that a few years ago, it had more of a fiction aspect but it was still really good
Read it, lol, I'm sure you'd like it.

And I've never heard of that one, what is it about exactly?

Back