Field Hockey

I live in England so I hope you appreciate that I called it field hockey so that people know what I'm talking about!(coz i just call it hockey but if i were to call this hockey would you not have thought it meant ice hockey?)
Anyway, enough of the rambling. I like field hockey and I was just wondering if anybody out there enjoys it as much as i do. English or not!
:eek:ldhi:

They appreciate it...and I hope more ppl post in your field hockey forum than my Cricket forum...that didn't really work out for me...*sigh*

I love field hockey, and I lived in Zimababwe for a while, and almost played for Mashonaland, and then I had some personal issues, and I decided to quit being the goalie, but I was felgercarb at everything else, so I don't play anymore :(

I went to a hockey festival this weekend and it was really good fun!
I didn't know that hockey players were so cool. my team were the only under 16's there, everybody else was over 25! We didn't do too badly in the matches though which is cool! Didn't really sleep much - tents aren't extremely comfortable!
thanks for replying Intel and K Ackles!
love to all
@~~Laura~~@

OMG I love field hockey!!!! I am obsessed. I live in the U.S. at my school it was a sport and I was on our Varsity team.

Field hockey is the best sport ever. Does any1 no if in the U.S. there is pro field hockey? cause that is what I want to do. otherwise i'll just have to stick with karate.

Back