Field Hockey

OMG LOVE FEILD HOCKEY!!!!..... but i just call it hockey... since.... in the area I live there is ... one rink... and it's hole!!!...

I play right wing.... Or goalie..... I'm the only girl one on my team who isn't doesn't run away whey the shot is taken... lol :D

Hey me too!!!! with the not running away thing. I play sweeper or someother form of defense. I've been pegged with the ball so many times you would think I would run when someone shoots.... and if i were a little smarter I just might... but my first instinct is to stop the flying ball. :smiley:

You're so lucky that FH is so big where you live. Half of my friends are always like "Oh... field hockey... yea... well i play a real sport..." I so want to hurt them! FH is a REAL sport!!!!!!!!! UGGGGG!

:eek: FH is such a real sport!!!!

what do they play netball.....!!!!

It's not really "big" here but it has been since the Comm Games....

and and and WE WON THE GRANDFINAL!!!!!! and it went in to a shoot out thing... i was felgercarb scared... i was the goalie!!!!

I have a grays hockey stick... composite... i love it!!! It's cranberry red... Oh... its like my baby. lol. What kind of stick do you guys have?

i'm a guy but we played field hockey in gym back in high school... one of our gym teachers, which i had, played field hockey in the olympics.

definitely one of my favorite sports we ever played in gym.

Dude, your gym teacher played field hockey in the olympics!? That's awesome!!! I'm jealous.

You should totally play field hockey since you like it so much! Some of the best people i've played have been guys. With guys its always so much more competitive... I love it!

Back