fiercest female

if these female ass-kickers somehow got in one huge fight with each other, who would emerge the ulti

• sydney bristow, alias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • helena kyle, birds of prey

• buffy summers, buffy the vampire slayer

• faith, buffy the vampire slayer

• max, dark angel

• xena, xena warrior princess

• Total voters
oops! oh dear, the question got a little mangled, but if it isn't clear, this is what it's supposed to be:

if these female ass-kickers somehow got in one huge fight with each other, who would emerge the ultimate victor?

of course, my money's on syd. :D

who are those other ppl?! sydney of course! i doubt any of them have disarmed bombs while knocking out fifty guards while in a slinky dress and monster heels!LOL

yeah, i figured this whole board would be pretty biased, but i couldn't help asking the question anyway. :D

and did you notice that of all these women, sydney's the only one who doesn't have superpowers or mutant abilities or genetic enhancements? she works hard and can kick butt all on her own, thankyouverymuch!! :sly:

Soz, if looking carfully u would have to agree Buffy! i mean defeating a God i think cuts it! and the rocket laucher does help and the whole heaven and hell might help! Plus Buffy doesn't go anywhere with out her scooby gang so Willow would be there working magic!
Soz Buffy would win even though popular, coz has fought in heels and dress, (last one of seris 1 for instants) and the whole slayer strength and speed!some of u don't watch Buffy enough or at all!
some how i think Syd might come out last coz no powers
(by the way what is birds of prey? not in England!)
i thinkit would be Buffy the faith then Max! Though the Mutant x Emma would win if she was involved!
(soz i am always weighing up stuff considering things such as moves and countermoves) Buffy and faith might fight each other though so would beat each other up leaving the way for the rest, but that would be the only chance!
by the way in the last one of buffy in season 1 she defeats the master (big baddy!) in a prom dress and getting though loads of guards too!
Some how Buffy does it for me!

SORRY EVERYONE!!!

Victoria King said:
who are those other ppl?! sydney of course! i doubt any of them have disarmed bombs while knocking out fifty guards while in a slinky dress and monster heels!LOL
buffy hasn't disarmed a bomb but stopped the world from being destroyed how many times! hundreds! Has knocked out loads of Vamp guards (innocence) and defeated the master in a slinky dress! well a prom dress! and always wears heels when patrolling! once she stakes vamp with her Heel!
soz me the only one disagreeing! though i don't know the Helen person!

i think syd would win but she would have competiton from buffy and max.and to answer your question who helena is,is she's the daughter of batman and catwoman very cool show.unfortunately got cancelled.

Back