fiercest female

if these female ass-kickers somehow got in one huge fight with each other, who would emerge the ulti

• sydney bristow, alias

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • helena kyle, birds of prey

• buffy summers, buffy the vampire slayer

• faith, buffy the vampire slayer

• max, dark angel

• xena, xena warrior princess

• Total voters
I'll have to chose Buffy, althought Sydney would definatly be a very close second choice. Buffy can defeat anyone, she has died twice and come back as strong as ever and has saved the world so many times!! :smiley:

joeyshero! U are the only one to agree with me! YES!
Buffy it would be! I am sorry!
But English people have the same view! wow that is strange!

i think Buffy for teh 5th time!
I am sorry but Syd would not stand a chance! Buffy would split everyone up any way! as she only fights evil things and not really ppeople!
I AM TELLING U! BUFFY! i know u all love syd but u have to come to terms! Buffy would probably help syd anyway coz the season 4 plot so they would work together but that would be the only way!

Love Syd... but I'd have to go with Xena. And I have to disagree with whoever it was who said everyone of them but Syd has some power/genetic ability- Xena doesn't, she's just as mortal as Syd. ;)

Lilly said:
Soz, if looking carfully u would have to agree Buffy! i mean defeating a God i think cuts it! and the rocket laucher does help and the whole heaven and hell might help! Plus Buffy doesn't go anywhere with out her scooby gang so Willow would be there working magic!
Soz Buffy would win even though popular, coz has fought in heels and dress, (last one of seris 1 for instants) and the whole slayer strength and speed!some of u don't watch Buffy enough or at all!
some how i think Syd might come out last coz no powers
(by the way what is birds of prey? not in England!)
i thinkit would be Buffy the faith then Max! Though the Mutant x Emma would win if she was involved!
(soz i am always weighing up stuff considering things such as moves and countermoves) Buffy and faith might fight each other though so would beat each other up leaving the way for the rest, but that would be the only chance!
by the way in the last one of buffy in season 1 she defeats the master (big baddy!) in a prom dress and getting though loads of guards too!
Some how Buffy does it for me!

SORRY EVERYONE!!!
Ditto to EXACTLY everything Lilly said!! (y)
Love Syd and all, but Buffy was like....litterally DEAD for real how many times now?? :confused: And she has super powers and killed a GOD for crying out loud....gotta go with my first love/obsession....the Buffster.... ^_^
Sorry!! :blush:
🦋 Colly E.

crazy spinster said:
yeah, i figured this whole board would be pretty biased, but i couldn't help asking the question anyway. :D

and did you notice that of all these women, sydney's the only one who doesn't have superpowers or mutant abilities or genetic enhancements? she works hard and can kick butt all on her own, thankyouverymuch!! :sly:
That's exactly why I like Sydney so much... she wasn't "chosen" (well, not in the way that Buffy and Faith were), or a mutant, etc etc. She's just an average person... a more realistic role model.

And of course, I chose Syd. Though it would definately be interesting to see Syd and Buffy sword fight. :lol:

Back