Fight scense

whats happend to the fight scenes, seriously. theyve gone a turned it into like matrix or summin.. what the hells goin on...if i want to watch matrix fights ill go and watch the movie

go and see it anyway it looks good

i liked that flip, plus i thought that the freplica fight was one of the best! and like hombre said there was only one wire move!

mr_baboon said:
whats happend to the fight scenes, seriously. theyve gone a turned it into like matrix or summin.. what the hells goin on...if i want to watch matrix fights ill go and watch the movie

go and see it anyway it looks good
huh?? :blink: did you not like the fight?? i thought it was the best fight ever choreographed for ALIAS!! and it's not at all like matrix, only the flip, because i mean that stuff people can actually do.

i thought it was good but way to long!!! come on!! syd is like super woman!! she could have taken freplica out in a second!!

well it was long but the longer the better!! besides, allison was also in the project x-mas or w/e it was called except SYD WON!!! she is superspy!

i loved that fight scene...the flipw asn't that bad...they didn't slow it down like they do on the matrix on on charlie's angels....

nance said:
well it was long but the longer the better!! besides, allison was also in the project x-mas or w/e it was called except SYD WON!!! she is superspy!
She won because of the gun. And she almost or probably did die herself :P

I loved the fight scene. Thumbs up to Jennifer Garner and Merrin Dungey (y) (y)

AliasALIAS said:
nance said:
She won because of the gun. And she almost or probably did die herself :P

I loved the fight scene. Thumbs up to Jennifer Garner and Merrin Dungey (y) (y)
YES... but she also won because of her superspy *POWERS*... and of course... <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>the gun</span>

that scene was the best!! it made my cry and laugh!! some of it was alittle bit unreal looking but it was still the best! it was the best girl fight i have ever seen!! (y) but i bet they had a blast fliming it and had a few laughs afterwards!! :D

Back