Fight scense

hehe remember when freplica did that freaky evil smile when syd was against the wall!! ewww her teeth were all blooody!

I thought it was really good. I think the best I've seen this season was the uber-vamp (Turok-han) on Buffy, though. Whomever they have doing the moves for that critter is good!
;)

I thought it was awesome! I was sitting on my bed screaming "Kick her ass, Syd, you go girl, that's it, throw that drawer with ATTITUDE!!" Best. Fight. Ever.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! wow thats amazing.......i was actually screaming something like that lik" you can kick her ass Syd. come on. oww that had to hurt". but that was pretty intense.

Posted on May 9 2003, 02:54 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought it was awesome! I was sitting on my bed screaming "Kick her ass, Syd, you go girl, that's it, throw that drawer with ATTITUDE!!" Best. Fight. Ever

exaclty my thoughts!! i thought it was never gonna end but i didnt it too cause it was so good!! damn they really got banged up good and how syd survived that is anyones guess!! i mean she took some really hard hits to the head and omg it was the best and i love the throwing drawer and cutting board( i think she threw it)!! omg i could talk forever about that fight!!hehe!! ok im gonna stop now!! :D

you know what's sad...I didn't even realize that 247 points had the number 47 in it....wow i'm sad!! JJ's in MY HEAD!!

Back